Tekmetric is a cloud-based auto-repair shop management system with an easy-to-use workflow and a modern approach to customer care. Tekmetric champions transparency, integrity, innovation—and above all—a service-mentality that puts customers first.
Founded in Houston, Texas in 2015, Tekmetric has been providing reliable, fast customer service to shops from day one. Our team is growing quickly, but our service philosophy of listening to customers still remains a core value.
We’re looking for hungry candidates to help us strengthen our industry-leading team. We’re building our software to be more intuitive. We’re building more integrations that make our customers’ lives easier. We’re building better internal processes to make our globally distributed organization run more smoothly. We’re building stronger relationships with the best and brightest partners in our industry.
Our customers love our products. We love serving them. And we love the journey we’re on together.
Come build with us!
What You’ll Do
Tekmetric is seeking a senior-level Product Manager to lead the development and growth of our SaaS product for auto repair shops. As a part of a relatively small and growing team, you will have the unique opportunity to become influential in shaping our product. You will be responsible for guiding the product strategy and roadmap, as well as managing the development, launch, and ongoing optimization of the product.
- Define and prioritize product features and requirements, and manage the product backlog
- Develop and execute the product strategy and roadmap for our SaaS product in the auto repair industry
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and sales to ensure alignment on product goals and priorities
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify opportunities and inform product decisions
- Analyze customer feedback and usage data to drive continuous product improvement and inform future development
- Ensure successful product launches by coordinating with other teams and executing on launch plans
- Establish KPIs and metrics to measure product performance and track progress toward business goals
- Manage product pricing and packaging, ensuring alignment with customer needs and market dynamics
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, partners, and industry influencers
- Help define and improvement our product development processes as we grow
What You’ll Bring
- 6+ years of experience in product management, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and make informed decisions. Strong SQL skills and experience with Looker are a plus.
- Experience with agile development methodologies and product management tools, such as JIRA
- Understanding of how to take open-ended, high level business goals and break them down into defined requirements
- Ability to take ownership of an entire software feature and make decisive decisions, while keeping stakeholders in mind
- Strong presentation skills and comfort with communicating with users and fellow employees of all levels
Who You Are
Successful candidates will also demonstrate many of the characteristics that our core values represent:
- Build things that matter:
- You have a love of building something new or improving on current processes and care about making a positive difference.
- We’re all entrepreneurs:
- You love learning new things and are comfortable working in a startup-like, dynamic environment -- moving quickly, even in the face of ambiguity. You are a self-directed leader who can jump in, structure their own work, and figure out how best to execute a plan yourself and with others. At Tekmetric our leaders are all players and coaches.
- Yes before no:
- You keep an open mind and are excited about new ideas and helping others actualize their ideas. You are intellectually curious and analytical in a strategic context.
- We matter to each other:
- You care about people and see the success of one is success for us all. You are a highly ethical individual with unquestioned integrity and the experience, confidence, and stature to protect confidential information in a growing company.
What We Offer:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave:
- Flexible and remote work opportunities
- Generous PTO
- Exceptional leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, paternity and parental bonding, as well as medical leave to care for yourself or loved ones
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a 6% Match
- Employer covered STD, LTD, Life and AD&D Insurance Programs
- Up to $180 quarterly for wellness expenses and activities
- Education Assistance- includes undergraduate/graduate courses and continuing education
Most importantly, we have a stellar team of coworkers, a really cool office, and lots of fun activities!
Tekmetric is an equal opportunity employer. We hire hard working individuals, regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.