Tekmetric is a cloud-based auto-repair shop management system with an easy-to-use workflow and a modern approach to customer care. Tekmetric champions transparency, integrity, innovation—and above all—a service-mentality that puts customers first.
Founded in Houston, Texas in 2015, Tekmetric has been providing reliable, fast customer service to shops from day one. Our team is growing quickly, but our service philosophy of listening to customers still remains a core value.
We’re looking for hungry candidates to help us strengthen our industry-leading team. We’re building our software to be more intuitive. We’re building more integrations that make our customers’ lives easier. We’re building better internal processes to make our globally distributed organization run more smoothly. We’re building stronger relationships with the best and brightest partners in our industry.
Our customers love our products. We love serving them. And we love the journey we’re on together.
Come build with us!
What Is Sales Development At Tekmetric?
Our Sales Development Representatives partner with our sales team to implement sales and pipeline-building strategies. This team plays an integral part in driving the growth of our customer base and revenue through generating qualified leads.
The sales development team is responsible for:
- Lead generation through target account selling, outbound cold calling, and calling on marketing-generated inbound leads.
- Serving as the liaison for potential customers as they interact with different sales roles on their buying journey (i.e. booking demos, demo reminders, follow-ups after demo, etc…)
- Building out and refining information about leads in a CRM, to assist in lead qualification
- Providing useful details to the sales team so they can deliver a tailored demo experience
- Collaborating and keeping active lines of communication with other sales team roles that play a part in the customer journey.
- Ensuring all potential customers receive exceptional service from start to finish
- Helping coach and provide light training to new Sales Development Representatives as we grow
What You’ll Do As A Sales Development Manager
- Build, train, and mentor a team of sales development representatives to meet and exceed 100% of quota.
- Work with sales leadership to define, track, and report on key performance indicators for your team.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to build, update, and maintain workflows and supporting documentation that enable your team to effectively support sales development activities for our team of account executives.
- Interview, hire, and train new members of your team.
- Meet regularly with your team to share feedback, provide coaching, and work with our operations team to consistently improve business processes that increase team performance.
- Share insights with other sales leadership counterparts to continue to optimize our team and scale our operations.
This is an exciting and rewarding role for anyone who wants to develop or even kick-start their career in sales management! There are many opportunities for career development and progression
What You’ll Bring
- Required 1+ years of experience managing SDRs / BDRs (B2B SaaS experience preferred)
- 1+ Years of successful experience as an Inside Sales / Business Development Representative yourself
- Experience closing new business is a strong plus
- Experience and expertise using and building workflows in a CRM system (HubSpot preferred)
- Strong and clear communicator
- Proven track record of hiring and ramping SDRs to quota
- Proven and demonstrated experience successfully coaching sales people
- Exceptional Listening Skills and Empathy
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Ability to manage your team remotely. Depending where you’re located, you may be managing folks in person as well as remotely. Comfort to do both is preferred.
Who You Are
Successful candidates will also demonstrate many of the characteristics that our core values represent:
- Build things that matter:
- You have a love of building something new or improving on current processes and care about making a positive difference.
- We’re all entrepreneurs:
- You love learning new things and are comfortable working in a startup-like, dynamic environment -- moving quickly, even in the face of ambiguity. You are a self-directed leader who can jump in, structure their own work, and figure out how best to execute a plan yourself and with others. At Tekmetric our leaders are all players and coaches.
- Yes before no:
- You keep an open mind and are excited about new ideas and helping others actualize their ideas. You are intellectually curious and analytical in a strategic context.
- We matter to each other:
- You care about people and see the success of one is success for us all. You are a highly ethical individual with unquestioned integrity and the experience, confidence, and stature to protect confidential information in a growing company.
What We Offer:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave:
- Flexible and remote work opportunities
- Generous PTO
- Exceptional leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, paternity and parental bonding, as well as medical leave to care for yourself or loved ones
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a 6% Match
- Employer covered STD, LTD, Life and AD&D Insurance Programs
- Up to $180 quarterly for wellness expenses and activities
- Education Assistance- includes undergraduate/graduate courses and continuing education
Most importantly, we have a stellar team of coworkers, a really cool office, and lots of fun activities!
Tekmetric is an equal opportunity employer. We hire hard working individuals, regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.