At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things
- Maintain code and write unit tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- 3+ years of experience in managing any of 3 NoSQL (CosmosDB, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, Redis, and Cassandra DB) databases installation, Configuration and Administration
- Good Experience on NoSQL DBs scaling across data centers and/or in-depth understanding of HA & DR strategies
- Expert level knowledge in Linux, Ubuntu and Windows operating systems, Jenkins, Build forge, Salt stack, Github automation tools & Chef, puppet and Ansible configuration tools
- Extensive Hands on AWS experience.
- Hands on experience in AWS service like EC2, ELB, Glacier, Cloud Front, Code Deploy, Elastic Beanstalk, Auto Scaling, Rout53, AMI, SNS, SQS DynamoDB, Elastic search and Cloudwatch and have in depth practical knowledge and other cloud service
- Responsible to designing and deploying new ELK cluster (Elasticsearch Kafka, Zookeeper etc)
- Design, build and manage the ELK(Elasticsearch, Logstash, and kibana) cluster for centralized logging and search functionalities for the App
- Experience in building data dictionary, functions and synonyms for NoSQL(Elasticsearch)
- Written and maintained automated salt scripts for Elasticsearch.
- Skilled in monitoring servers using Nagios, Data dog, Cloud watch and using EFK Stack Elasticsearch Fluented kibana
- Elasticsearch performance and configuration tuning
- Provide global search with Elasticsearch
- Using X-pack for monitoring, Security on Elasticsearch-5.6.4 cluster.
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.