At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
What you will be doing:
- You will identify, articulate, and lead various long-term tech vision, strategies, cross-cutting initiatives and architecture redesigns
- Be part of a culture where customer obsession, ownership, teamwork, bias for action and insist on high standards are a way of life coming up with the best practices to help the team achieve their technical tasks and continually thrive in improving the technology of the team
- Design systems and make decisions that will keep pace with the rapid growth of Tekion.
- Document your work and decision-making processes, and lead presentations and discussions in a way that is easy for others to understand
- Creating architectures & designs for new solutions around existing/new areas.
- Be a hands-on engineer, ensure frameworks/infrastructure built is well designed, scalable & are of high quality.
Build and/or operate platforms that are highly available, elastic, scalable, operable and observable
Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you can create.
Implementation of long-term technology vision for the team...
- Design, implement and maintain the infrastructure for the Tekion platform hosted on AWS Cloud.
- Automate any manual process across deployment, monitoring or audit related functions.
- Implement monitoring solutions to assess the health of the infrastructure.
- Ensure we are releasing code safely, securely and frequently. Work with developers to optimize applications for performance and scale.
- 8+ years of solid experience with technology depth as well as good people skills
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or some equivalent academic stance. Nice To Have
- Excellent leadership skills to mentor the engineers under you
- Hands-on experience with AWS/Azure and Kubernetes or similar cloud/infrastructure platforms
- Strong Experience in designing Cloud Infrastructure at Azure/AWS.
- Strong Knowledge on microservice architecture
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code services like Terraform etc.
- Strong scripting skills like python, bash.
- Experience with CI/CD systems like Jenkins.
- Experience with monitoring tools like TICK stack, Cloudwatch, Elasticsearch, Prometheus, Grafana etc.
- Experience in infrastructure as code like chef, ansible
- Experience in handling database like Mongo, Cassandra, Postegrep, Mysql.
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.