At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
As an ETL Tester, you will act as a key participant in data-flow process analysis, test strategy development, test script/query execution, defect tracking and reporting.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or relevant fields
- Hands on Experience in Extract-Transformation-Load (ETL)/ Data Migration Testing
- Excellent analysis skills
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Experience in agile environment
- 2-4yrs relevant work experience
Skills/Technologies/Methodologies Must Have:
- Strong Understanding of ETL/ Data Warehousing concepts
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries
- Experience in working on any one of the ETL tools like Informatica, Ab Initio, SSIS, etc.
- Execute test scripts and detailed analysis on the scripts
- Record problems and issues in accordance with the test strategy and follow up until resolution
- Hands on experience in Java / Python
- Should have good Communication Skills
Desired Additional Skills:
- Understanding of SQL performance and optimization techniques
- Exposure to testing on NoSQL databases
- Exposure to testing Business Intelligence Reports
- Experience with automation frameworks for data migration validation
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.