At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
• Work with business stakeholders to identify, propose, prioritize, automate and execute test plans and test cases.
• Be hands-on in planning and running necessary tests, identifying and triaging issues and driving issues to resolution, and communicating the testing status to everyone.
• Manage and maintain the releases. Help to ensure that every release happens in a timely manner with a high level of quality.
• Create and support test and release pipelines in our CI, build monitors and test reporting.
• Work closely with product managers and developers in an agile environment.
• A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
• 2-5 years experience in an engineering and/or testing role.
• Experience in automated testing of web & mobile applications.
• Strong programming skills in a common language like Java or Python.
• Experience on testing microservices on AWS.
• Experience using UI automation frameworks like Selenium, XCUITest, Appium.
• Experience automating API tests using tools like Postman, Rest-Assured, Karate or similar.
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.