At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
Tekion is looking for a Talent Research Analyst to be a key partner in elevating our hiring processes and helping leaders make data-driven decisions about Talent Acquisition strategy and programs. This role will excel at storytelling with data, approach problems with an analytics mindset, and be driven to get to the root of the problem. The Data Analyst will work cross-functionally with various internal stakeholders under the direction of the TA Operations Manager to gather requirements, share analysis and provide recommendations. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about helping to build a Talent Acquisition analytics program that focuses on global data integrity, providing a stellar user experience, and looks for opportunities to scale. If you're able to identify, evaluate, and present key insights that tell the story behind the numbers, then this role would be perfect for you!
- Build and maintain key reports, dashboards, and other stakeholder-facing information portals and resources
- Work with Talent Acquisition team and business stakeholders to gather data requirements and pinpoint ideal reporting resources
- Use data to help drive operational excellence – recruiting process optimization and standardization while balancing the need for flexibility and appropriate customization
- Develop deep knowledge of the ATS downstream/upstream systems; advise on best practices for optimizing the use of these systems to increase the collection of accurate data points
- Integrate data from multiple sources to create well-rounded insights that can be used to inform Tekion’s recruitment process
- Provide up-to-date market analysis on current trends in the business
- Leverage the data insights you have uncovered by partnering with TA leadership to help inform decision-making, anticipate future trends, and improve both candidate and stakeholder experience
- Act as first point of contact and SME for recruitment reporting and analytics tools, including ATS troubleshooting
- Assist with various TA Operations Projects and Tasks as needed
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience designing, analyzing, and presenting data, including dashboard development for a Talent Acquisition team
- Working knowledge of gathering business requirements and demonstrating a problem-solving approach when working on inquiries
- Ability to develop robust ad-hoc reports that are easy to understand
- Ability to perform complex functions in Excel (critical)
- Excellent with communicating clear, thoughtful, and comprehensive analyses that a range of audiences can understand
- A passion for applying technology and data in creative and novel ways
- Experience with extracting data from applicant tracking systems and sourcing tools (Gem, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Experience with Greenhouse and/or Ceridian Dayforce highly preferred
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter Administration/Reporting Tools
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Generous stock options
- Great benefits including parental leave
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds from the Silicon Valley’s most dominant and successful companies
- Be part of a hyper-growth start-up with the opportunity to grow and prosper
- Work on the latest and coolest technologies – everything is home-grown and built ground-up
- Dynamic work environment with a strong sense of community and collaboration
- Open culture that encourages innovation, rewards performance and discourages hierarchy
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and development
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.