At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
Design and build solutions for complex business workflows
Take end-to-end ownership of components and be responsible for the subsystems that you work on from design, code, testing, integration, deployment, enhancements, etc.
Write high-quality code and taking responsibility for their task
Solve performance bottlenecks
Provide mentorship to other engineers
Communicate and collaborate with management, product, QA, UI/UX teams
Deliver with quality, on-time in a fast-paced start-up environment
Skills & Qualifications
Software Engineer : 4-7 years of experience
- Bachelor/Master's in computer science or relevant fields
- Strong sense of ownership
- Strong problem-solving skills, technical troubleshooting and diagnosing
- At least 4 years of hands on Android application development experience
- Good knowledge of algorithms and Data structure
- Strong object oriented, Java, Kotlin skills
- Deeper understanding of Android Architecture and internal details of Activity life cycle, content providers, Broadcast receivers
- Strong knowledge of newer Android SDK (23 onwards)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Hands on working on Multi threading and optimization techniques
- Hands on multimedia development in Android
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.