At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
- Create and maintain high quality artifacts (test scripts, test data, test reports)
- Executing performance testing projects as part of large teams
- Clearly communicate findings from tests and production monitoring, and
- provide recommendations to other teams to improve product quality and performance
- Communicate, collaborate, and work effectively in a distributed team
- Hands-on experience in performance testing tools such as Jmeter, K6,gatling etc
- Solid understanding of operating system kernel concepts with specific experience in Linux and virtualization
- Great communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to code in Java or Python (mandatory)
- Willingness to work in a fast growing and sometimes chaotic environment
- 1-2 yrs experience in Performance Testing/Engineering Role
Experience with Database Basic
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.