At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
Tekion is developing the next generation enterprise software on the cloud that inherently uses the power of Big Data, Machine Learning and IoT to enable businesses. We're creating integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology - technology that empowers automotive retail to deliver uncompromised and unparalleled customer experiences, and drive their business forward. Tekion is looking for talented individuals who want to be part of building business applications on the cloud platform.
The test engineering team drives product and engineering quality via test frameworks, test automation infrastructure, test coaching, as well as deep product domain expertise and partnering with software engineers on test plans and test automation. Its main objective is enabling the testing efforts of the delivery teams.
We are looking for a top-notch test engineer with strong technical, analytical and communication skills, a deep passion for quality and a user-first approach to their work.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify, propose, prioritize, automate and execute test plans and test cases.
- Be hands-on in planning and running necessary tests, identifying and triaging issues and driving issues to resolution, and communicating the testing status to everyone.
- Work on test automation and tools development as required.
- Help to ensure that every release happens in a timely manner with a high level of quality.
- Create and support test and release pipelines in our CI, build monitors and test reporting.
- Work closely with product managers and developers in an agile environment.
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- 6+ months experience in an engineering and/or testing role.
- Experience in automated testing of web & mobile applications.
- Strong programming skills in a common language like Java or Python.
- Understanding on AWS.
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.