At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
We are looking for a QA tester to join our rapidly expanding product development team. This role is primarily responsible for testing customer apps and platform.
.Looking for candidates with 2 - 5 years of experience in quality role.
- Implement and provide inputs for test plans.
- Design and create test cases and scenarios for software testing.
- Perform functional testing, regression testing and keep track of all the new developments.
- Produce evaluated test reports
- Work with project stakeholders to ensure timely reports are submitted.
- Excellent understanding of the QA processes and work with the team to come up with processes to help reduce the manual efforts.
- Ability to communicate test plans, expectations, updates, progress, issues, and successes in a timely & clear fashion if necessary.
- Ability to organize and prioritize features and test cases.
- Ability to read and write program codes.
- Experience in using automated testing tools.
- Working experience with selenium, java / python.
- Knowledge of mobile testing is preferred.
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.