At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
About the Team
People team is a trusted partner to fuel the rapid growth and success of Tekion, for all things talent. We take immense pride in our ability to attract top-quality talent. We strive to build a culture pivoted around our values; where people feel they are co-creating the future and contributing towards the organisations goals every day.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Talent Acquisition professional to join our team! In this role, you will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success in our company!
The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
Your Key Responsibilities
- You must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks and metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all SLAs.
- Thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
- The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners.
- Optimize operational process flows and identify ways to deliver a consistent, scalable, customer-obsessed recruitment experience to all stakeholders.
- Drive the best possible candidate and referee experience, delivering on key internal SLA’Exceptional at market research, candidate generation, client/account management, prioritization, and understand the value of providing amazing candidate experience.
- Collaborate and work with an experienced team of Recruiters / Sourcers to help support the hiring demand of our rapidly growing businesses
What to Bring
- 6 - 10 years of industry experience in end to end recruitment life cycle (technology hiring in product companies).
- Strong stakeholder management and commitment to continuous improvement
- Strong track record in sourcing qualified candidates, market intelligence, mapping, negotiating offers, and influencing management decision-making.
- Working knowledge of various social media recruiting and should be aware of current market trends.
- Ability to execute recruitment strategy keeping a strong bar for candidate experience, diversity sourcing, and interview processes.
- A passion for story-telling and a knack for explaining complex concepts in a clear, concise and concrete way
- Target driven, detail-oriented and approachable with the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Clear written and spoken communication.
- Common Sense
- The glory. Almost too much responsibility.
- Welcome to world of Automotives
- A fun-life balance.
- A ticket on our rocket ship to the moon. 🚀
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.