At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
***Candidates strongly preferred to be fluent in English & French***
About the Role
Day in and day out this role breathes F&I forms. From customer dealership to OEM, lender, state and country specific forms. This role requires coordination across multiple internal and external teams to meet deliverables for multiple stakeholders and partnering with the onsite implementation teams and support teams. Candidates for this role have a mind for compliance, order and flexibility.
- Provide guidance to internal teams and end users in the most effective methods of building and maintaining financial statements
- Ensure financial statements and DOCs are accurately mapped according to timelines that build the confidence of dealer operational leadership and end users
- Collaborate with product managers and conversion teams to identify and implement efficiencies that drive accuracy and speed
- Improve checklists and sign-offs to drive understanding, transparency and accuracy
- Lead internal cross-department training sessions to build a collective understanding of dealership accounting, financial statements and operational reporting
- Establish best practices and defaults. Work with internal teams to automate steps where possible
- Develop and document feedback/experience from end-users
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of DMS experience in the auto industry
- A passion for challenging the status quo by questioning and improving existing systems, including a playful intelligence
- Experience working in an early-stage startup environment is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, interacting with all levels of stakeholders
- Established ability to articulate technical jargon into consumable levels of understanding for adult learners
- Proven ability to take customer suggestions or insights and translate them into technical deliverables for internal implementation and product teams
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- 3+ years in Project Management
- PMP Certification
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation and generous stock options
- 100% employer-paid top-of-the-line medical, dental and vision coverage
- Great benefits including unlimited PTO, parental leave and free snacks and beverages
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds from the Silicon Valley’s most dominant and successful companies
- Be part of an early stage, hyper-growth startup with the opportunity to grow and prosper
- Work on the latest and coolest technologies – everything is home-grown and built ground-up
- Dynamic work environment with a strong sense of community and collaboration
- Open and transparent culture that encourages innovation, rewards performance and discourages hierarchy
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and development
Proof of COVID-19 vaccine is required upon hire.
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.