At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
We are looking to hire a Sr. HRBP to support Tekion India to drive results increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency. This includes implementing annual HR programs such as performance reviews, promotions, succession planning, and action plans resulting from employee surveys.
You will partner with your stakeholders throughout the planning and execution for these programs, tying them back to the business strategy. You will also work to improve organizational design and structure, provide change leadership and management coaching, as well as design and deliver management training. You will lead and participate in cross group and company wide projects such as creation of new job families and career paths for Tekion’s technical employees, development of internal processes and policies, plus recognition and retention programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with senior management and the HR team to develop and implement HR plans and solutions.
- Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and development.
- Provide management coaching to front line managers and senior leaders.
- Assess the business unit's HR training needs and conduct 1:1 and group training sessions as appropriate.
- Review and analyze business metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend systemic improvements.
- Partner with the business to lead both annual and mid-year review processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests.
- Work with business groups to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within the client group.
Critical Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis.
- Experience working in a high-tech, entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelors Degree required in Human Resources Management or related field. Master's Degree in Human Resources Management or related field is preferred.
- Candidate should have demonstrated experience in an HR leadership role with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management.
- Prior experience in leading talent management interventions for leaders.
- Experience assessing management and executive talent.
- Meets/exceeds Tekion’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Tekion’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.