At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
We are looking for an experienced and creative Web Designer to join our team. If you are passionate about creating an exceptional experience for web users, you will love this job! The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design trends.They should also have superior user interface design skills.Tekion is extremely choosy when recruiting new team members. But, don't stress! Personality counts as much as technical skills, so, if you don't tick all the boxes but have the right attitude, we would want to talk to you.
As a Web Designer at Tekion, you will help us execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
Web Designer responsibilities include translating high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts.They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
Being involved in the technical and graphical aspects of pages, you'll determine not only the look of the website but how it works as well.
- Excellent collaboration skills to work with teams across Marketing, Engineering, Product, and Partners.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Identify and create micro interactions/transitions/gestures for each product for website you're designing
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
- Ability to meet and communicate well with executive stakeholders to discuss requirements and/or project progress.
- Ability to work in prototype environment to ensure web page functionality and responsiveness, regardless if the device is being used
- Strong demonstration skills and ability to receive feedback about draft sites
- Keep up to date with recent technological and software developments
- Experience in delivering sophisticated UI solutions and helping to optimize web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
Imagination . Creativity . Writing skills . Patience . Learning skills / Openness to feedback . Attention to detail . Analytical skills . SEO knowledge Web designer
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation and generous stock options
- 100% employer-paid top-of-the-line medical, dental and vision coverage
- Great benefits including unlimited PTO, parental leave and free snacks and beverages
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds from Silicon Valley’s most dominant and successful companies
- Be part of an early stage, hyper-growth start-up with the opportunity to grow and prosper
- Work on the latest and coolest technologies – everything is home-grown and built ground-up
- A dynamic work environment with a strong sense of community and collaboration
Bangalore Office - #680, Fortuna-1, 8th Main, 15th Cross, JP Nagar, 2nd Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka 560078, India
Chennai Office - Chennai One – IT SEZ, Pallavaram – Thoraipakkam 200 Feet Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600097, India
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.