At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
We’re looking for a talented Program Manager for Partner Integrations who loves challenges, pushes boundaries, is passionate about ensuring the best possible data exchange between partners while enjoying relationship building with our partners, especially OEMs. You will help drive the OEM and Vendor Partner integrations roadmap, manage priorities within cross-functional teams, and interact with external partners (OEMs, dealer service providers, dealerships). You will oversee and own the entire integrations process with multiple OEMs and/or Vendor Partners.
You make smart, data driven decisions. You will be part of a proven world class team that is solving complex problems and delighting our customers at an unprecedented speed.
- Identify, engage and develop relationships with major key stakeholders at OEM and vendor partner levels.
- Identify scope, timeline, and necessary stakeholders for OEM and Vendor integrations.
- Create integration timeline in alignment with OEM, as well as product/engineering teams to meet agreed upon delivery dates.
- Drive integrations together with OEM partner, identify fastest path to success, and develop strategies to avoid and overcome blockers.
- Introduce and present Tekion products and services at all OEM and vendor partner levels.
- As required, understand integration needs with vendor partners and drive those integrations together with Product/Engineering team to completion.
- Train field team on how to use/test integrations.
- Become an expert on DMS integrations on both the OEM side as well as the vendor partner side.
- Represent Tekion at conferences and trade shows as required.
- Work with OEMs, dealers and vendor partners to identify use cases, integration requirements, business cases and end-user experiences.
- Oversee and own the entire integrations process end-to-end.
- Establish trusting communication with our commercial, product and engineering teams.
- Succinct communication with your customers, for example when speaking with CIOs/CTOs.
- BS degree with 5 or more years of Account Management experience
- 3 or more years of Program Management experience
- Ability to work with users and understand their process and requirements
- Define product requirements, prioritization and drive ongoing collaboration with our world-class product and engineering teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Love challenges and be passionate about building a transformational product
- Experience working in the automotive retail industry
- Experience working at or with OEMs
- Experience with Dealer Management Systems (DMS)
- Experience with Product Management / Integrations
Perks and benefits
- Competitive compensation and generous stock options
- 100% employer-paid top-of-the-line medical, dental and vision coverage
- Great benefits including unlimited PTO, parental leave and free snacks and beverages
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds from the Silicon Valley’s most dominant and successful companies
- Be part of an early stage, hyper-growth startup with the opportunity to grow and prosper
- Work on the latest and coolest technologies – everything is home-grown and built ground-up
- Dynamic work environment with a strong sense of community and collaboration
- Open and transparent culture that encourages innovation, rewards performance and discourages hierarchy
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and development
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.