At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
*This position is located at our Cincinnati office*
We're looking for enthusiastic people who loves challenges, pushes boundaries, and are passionate about delivering awesome customer experiences. In this role, you will grow into a subject matter expert in your assigned domain to help coordinate and communicate with our dealership clients regarding software implementation and help keep the implementation team on track and in-line with processes and deliverables. Our transparent and collaborative culture means we work both independently and together as a team on projects in an agile environment.
- Implement the initial phases of a customer purchased product configuration
- Work with teams through the onboarding timeline using internal company tracking tools
- Ensure efficient delivery of quality work across multiple dealerships concurrently
- Document and account for activity in an internal program management tool
- Proactively anticipate dealer partner’s needs, challenges, and expectations
- Perform data entry to assist in system configurations
- Provide updates to ensure onboarding is completed on time and within guidelines
- Collaborate to create best practices, achieve timelines, and meet expectations
- Seeks out opportunities for process improvements
- Develop and grow technical expertise with Tekion’s software and hardware solutions
- Log all customer interactions accurately and timely within the internal tracking system
- Adhere to guidelines for support ticket processing and support service level agreements for response time and ticket closure
- Facilitate communication and response, from Support Team to other departments as needed to manage cases
- Promptly escalate items to senior team members as necessary
- Projects and tasks assigned by senior team members and management
- Some roles might require additional knowledge on number/data aptitudes
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Possess business acumen and solid customer focus
- Be self-directed and focused on quality
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal skills
- Accountable and reliable. Able to meet timelines.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Generous stock options
- 100% employer-paid top-of-the-line medical, dental and vision coverage for your entire family
- Great benefits including parental leave
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds from the Silicon Valley’s most dominant and successful companies
- Be part of a hyper-growth start-up with the opportunity to grow and prosper
- Work on the latest and coolest technologies – everything is home-grown and built ground-up
- Dynamic work environment with a strong sense of community and collaboration
- Open culture that encourages innovation, rewards performance and discourages hierarchy
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and development
If required to be in office full-time, proof of COVID-19 vaccine is required upon hire.
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.