At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
Tekion is developing the next generation enterprise software on the cloud that inherently uses the
power of Big Data, Machine Learning and IoT to enable businesses. We're creating integrated, elegant,
and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology - technology that empowers automotive
retail to deliver uncompromised and unparalleled customer experiences, and drive their business
forward. Tekion is looking for talented individuals who want to be part of building business applications
on the cloud platform.
• Design and build solutions for complex business workflows
• Understanding the user persona and deliver slick experience.
• Take end to end ownership of components and be responsible for the sub systems that you work on from design, code, testing, integration, deployment, enhancements etc.
• Write high quality code and taking responsibility of their task
• Solve performance bottlenecks
• Mentor junior engineers
• Communicate and collaborate with management, product, QA, UI/UX teams.
• Deliver with quality, on time in a fast-paced start-up environment
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor/Master's in computer science or relevant fields
• 10 + years of relevant experience.
• Strong sense of ownership.
• Excellent Java and object-oriented development skills.
• Experience in building and scaling microserives
• Strong problem solving skills, technical troubleshooting and diagnosing
• Expected to be a role model for young engineers, have a strong sense of code quality and
enforce code quality within the team.
• Strong knowledge in RDBMS and NoSql technologies
• Experience in developing backeds for enterprise systems like eCommerce / manufacturing /
supply chain etc.
• Excellent understanding of Debugging performance and optimisation techniques.
• Experience in Java, Mongo, MySQl, AWS technologies, ELK stack, Spring boot, Kafka
• Experience in developing any large scale Experience in cloud technologies
• Demonstrated ability to deliver in a fast paced environment
• Good Communication Skill
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.