At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
*This position is located at our Cincinnati office*
We're looking for an enthusiastic people with DMS and/or dealership experience who loves challenges, pushes boundaries and is passionate about delivering awesome customer experiences. In this senior-level role, you will be a subject matter expert in your domain to help coordinate and communicate with our dealership clients regarding support issues and help keep the support team on track and in-line with processes and deliverables. Our transparent and collaborative culture means we work both independently and together as a team on projects in an agile environment.
Seeking Domain Experts in
- IT/Networking/Hardware ( Currently Full)
- Leading others to work effectively in a strong customer service and team-oriented environment
- Communicating regularly with senior leadership and account managers, providing reports and updates on all projects and open critical, client and product issues
- Identifying system improvement opportunities based on tracking product support requests or repetitive issues and making recommendations to development and engineering on potential solutions
- Facilitating team meetings to communicate objectives, status on targets and gather information regarding any roadblocks the support team may be facing
- Collaborating effectively in a fast-paced exciting environment to ensure that deployments, releases and activities are properly validated
- Up to 25% travel to client sites if necessary
Skills and Experience
- Dealership experience and DMS familiarity
- Excellent customer management track record
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking
- Love solving complex technical problems and having fun while doing it
- SaaS experience (Nice to have)
- Good understanding of ITIL process guidelines for incident, change and problem management (Nice to have)
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation and generous stock options
- 100% employer-paid top-of-the-line medical, dental and vision coverage
- Great benefits including unlimited PTO, parental leave and free snacks and beverages
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds from the Silicon Valley’s most dominant and successful companies
- Be part of an early stage, hyper-growth startup with the opportunity to grow and prosper
- Work on the latest and coolest technologies – everything is home-grown and built ground-up
- Dynamic work environment with a strong sense of community and collaboration
- Open and transparent culture that encourages innovation, rewards performance and discourages hierarchy
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and development
Proof of COVID-19 vaccine is required upon hire.
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.