At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
This is a hybrid role comprising implementation duties and ongoing account management for our important partners. This requires an in-depth understanding of both the automotive industry and the Tekion platform. We’re looking for talented professionals who love challenges, push boundaries and are passionate about successfully implementing a transformational product.
We are currently seeking interested candidates in Southern California or Chicago with a road warrior travel mentality (85 - 100%)
- Facilitate key stakeholders during the implementation life cycle to successfully deploy our DMS
- Provide DMS training to dealership staff in all departments and having fun while doing it
- Proactively identify implementation risks and mitigate them effectively and efficiently
- Manage training and setup items in an organized manner, keeping detailed notes, and effectively passing along notes and action items to our customer transition team
- Manage the dealership relationship long term by providing high-touch account management
- Actively participate in upselling dealership clients on new cutting-edge solutions and transformational products
- 3+ years of DMS experience in the auto industry
- Proven experience implementing SaaS solutions in large and small auto dealerships
- Experience working in an early-stage startup environment is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, interacting with all levels of stakeholders
- Established ability to articulate technical jargon into consumable levels of understanding for adult learners
- Proven ability to take customer suggestions or insights and translate them into technical deliverables
- Must have experience solving complicated service and software issues and be ready to handle red, yellow, green status
- Ability to interact with product and senior leadership to present detailed client roadblocks and own the solution
- This role is NOT a relationship only role. The right person must enjoy going into the weeds to solve issues!!
- 3+ years in Project Management or Project Lead role is preferred
- PMP Certification a plus
- Road warrior travel mentality (85 - 100%)
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation and generous stock options
- 100% employer-paid top-of-the-line medical, dental and vision coverage
- Great benefits including unlimited PTO, parental leave and free snacks and beverages
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds from the Silicon Valley’s most dominant and successful companies
- Be part of an early stage, hyper-growth startup with the opportunity to grow and prosper
- Work on the latest and coolest technologies – everything is home-grown and built ground-up
- Dynamic work environment with a strong sense of community and collaboration
- Open and transparent culture that encourages innovation, rewards performance and discourages hierarchy
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and development
Proof of COVID-19 vaccine is required upon hire.
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.