Get to Know Us!
Peachy Insurance is one of the largest, highest producing Allstate agencies in the country. We are 50+ employees strong and sell Property and Casualty products in the State of Georgia. Our systems and processes allow us to offer remote work and excellent growth opportunities! With a team of hungry sales professionals and a drive to exceed our goals every day, we exist to change the insurance world for the better.
Remote Inside Sales Representative
To join our sales team, we not only require your best, but reward it as well! With limitless opportunity, knowledgeable leadership, and a lucrative compensation plan, we strive to see our sales professionals write their own paycheck and reach their financial goals.
Here is what a typical day looks like:
- Make a high volume of out-going calls to provided warm leads.
- Advise clients on insurance products that work for them
- Sharpen your sales abilities with training and coaching
This team is managed by our GA Sales Manager, Robert Stallworth!
He loves to travel internationally. In fact, He’s been to 5 countries in the last 2 years.
Robert is looking for sales professionals who
- Have a passion for people
- Are motivated and have a “hunter-like mentality”
- Can overcome adversity
- Operate with integrity
Benefits you can expect from us
- Great compensation! – $45k starting salary with bonuses ranging from $1k to $5k monthly
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for you and your family.
- Regular Schedule – Monday through Friday - 8:30am to 5:30pm EST
- Vacation – We start everyone with 9 days with more days added with tenure.
- Sabbatical Leave – We give you a week off every year once you’ve worked here 9 months.
- We invest in you – $5,250 per employee per year is available for education and training.
Responsibilities of a Remote Inside Sales Representative
- Manage and organize a sales pipeline
- Make outbound calls to provided qualified, warm leads
- Act as an advocate for our clients by advising them on potential risk
- Recommend tailored insurance coverages specific to each customer
- Represent the company in a positive light by always doing what's right for the client
Will you consider joining our team?
At Peachy, you will find a team of professionals who are devoted to seeing you grow professionally and personally. We work hard and reward those who work alongside us to exceed their goals, show compassion to others, and change the world of insurance for the better. If this resonates with you, we think you’ll do great here.
“So When Can I Start?”
Peachy is GROWING! We are always on the hunt for great talent and are looking for people to start as soon as possible. Our interview process consists of a phone screen, a video interview with Robert Stallworth, and final video interview with our Director of Training, Ryan Hill. If you feel like you would be a good fit, please apply!