Tecovas is passionate about offering an incredible customer experience for first-time boot buyers and western enthusiasts alike! As a Tecovas Sales Associate you will support the store leadership team through the cultivation of a store environment catering to an unmatched customer experience. You will provide exceptional service in all aspects of the sales floor - greeting customers, selling, product knowledge, cash wrap, restocking and overall shopkeeping.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supports a sales-driven environment of genuine customer experience and demonstrate extraordinary service standards
- Supports store team with receiving shipment and preparing product for floor placement
- Plans for, tracks and communicates all in transit shipment information to the leadership team
- Maintains an efficient and well-organized stockroom ensuring accessibility to employees
- Assists in and/or leads the restock process to continually maintain store stock levels
- Demonstrates loss prevention awareness through assisting in cycle counts and transfers
- Participates in ongoing staff education and through the sharing of product knowledge
- Assists in the maintenance of the building facilities
- Exceptional selling skills, customer service, and clientele
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Independent, proactive, results-driven work ethic
- Utmost character, honesty, and transparency
- High School Diploma
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Continually able to stand/walk for extended periods of time, and be able to reach overhead, bend, squat, and kneel as you organize and stock inventory.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Able to lift up to 30lbs regularly
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be available to work 15-20 hours per week
- Must be available to work weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), evenings and holidays as needed
- Competitive hourly compensation + incentives
- Free boots and generous employee discount
Tecovas is the first direct-to-consumer western brand and was founded with the simple goal of making the world’s best western boots, apparel, and leather goods - and selling them at a fair price. Our passion for offering incredible customer experiences runs through the culture of our team - and we’re committed to making Tecovas an incredible place to work!
We’re growing - and hiring passionate, humble, positive, and talented people determined to help us to continue to grow. If you’re looking to be part of a brand revolutionizing a category and welcoming first-time boot buyers and western enthusiasts alike, look no further.
Important note: We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing at Tecovas may include phone calls, on-site interviews, and on-the-job mock cases. We are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, but we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit. We will contact you if that is the case!