Tecovas is passionate about offering an incredible customer experience for first-time boot buyers and western enthusiasts alike! As a Tecovas Sales Associate you will support the store leadership team through the cultivation of a store environment catering to an unmatched customer experience. You will provide exceptional service in all aspects of the sales floor - greeting customers, selling, product knowledge, cash wrap, restocking and overall shopkeeping.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supports a sales-driven environment of genuine customer experience and demonstrate extraordinary service standards
- Supports store team with receiving shipment and preparing product for floor placement
- Plans for, tracks and communicates all in transit shipment information to the leadership team
- Maintains an efficient and well-organized stockroom ensuring accessibility to employees
- Assists in and/or leads the restock process to continually maintain store stock levels
- Demonstrates loss prevention awareness through assisting in cycle counts and transfers
- Participates in ongoing staff education and through the sharing of product knowledge
- Assists in the maintenance of the building facilities
- Exceptional selling skills, customer service, and clientele
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Independent, proactive, results-driven work ethic
- Utmost character, honesty, and transparency
- High School Diploma
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Continually able to stand/walk for extended periods of time, and be able to reach overhead, bend, squat, and kneel as you organize and stock inventory.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Able to lift up to 30lbs regularly
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be available to work 15-20 hours per week
- Must be available to work weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), evenings and holidays as needed
In accordance with the State of Colorado, please see the following hourly pay rate for this position: $16 - $17 per hour
- Competitive hourly compensation + incentives
- Free boots and generous employee discount
Tecovas is the first direct-to-consumer western brand and was founded with the simple goal of making the world’s best western boots, apparel, and leather goods - and selling them at a fair price. Our passion for offering incredible customer experiences runs through the culture of our team - and we’re committed to making Tecovas an incredible place to work!
We’re growing - and hiring passionate, humble, positive, and talented people determined to help us to continue to grow. If you’re looking to be part of a brand revolutionizing a category and welcoming first-time boot buyers and western enthusiasts alike, look no further.
Important note: We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing at Tecovas may include phone calls, on-site interviews, and on-the-job mock cases. We are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, but we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit. We will contact you if that is the case!