WHO WE ARE
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation, and diversity. The future is what you make it.
Tech Talent & Strategy (TTS), is a woman-owned tech recruitment, training, staffing, and consulting company that believes everyone can be equipped to do something big. TTS has the unique ability to assess individuals with aptitude, equip them with technical skills and pipeline them to corporate partners in a rapid timeframe - cutting employer recruiting costs and the talent education timeline.
Tech Talent & Strategy is equipped with 8+ years of industry experience. Through our nationwide network of talent in training, alumni, instructors, community partners, and corporate clients, we have a proven capacity to connect with experientially, demographically, and geographically diverse populations who represent the new wave of technical talent.
From its foundation, TTS has been about people. The goal has always been to create opportunities for people; to listen, mentor, and connect resources for them. Our structure equips us with the agility our corporate clients require, with the capacity to deploy our recruitment, assessment, training, and consulting methodologies at scale.
When you join Tech Talent & Strategy, you become a member of a national team of thinkers, creators, dreamers, and doers. We are building a diverse tech community for a better future, one person at a time.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Operations Associates are specialists who support revenue-generating programs while building their skills within various departments at TTS. This role is perfect for someone who wants to change lives, be an advisor, drive the growth of the business through sales, gain hands-on experience, and have broad exposure to different facets of a business.
In addition to strategically advising applicants on where to start their learning and development within our talent pipeline, the Operations Associate, Programs will become a subject matter expert in our learning management system (LMS), communications platform, and talent experience at TTS. They will provide excellent support to our customers as a first point of contact for the Talent Experience and Talent Success Teams. This people-oriented team player will have a direct impact on candidate outcomes in our talent training and placement programs.
- Be a key contributor to the Talent Experience Team, supporting candidates inside and outside of the classroom to make the most of their time at TTS.
- Facilitate professional development and networking events to build and strengthen the TTS community.
- Support program administration under the direction of the Program Manager.
- Support the growth of the talent pipeline, specifically for beginner level talent across our nationwide network of skilling and staffing programs.
- Contribute directly to revenue generation through the strategic nurturing of prospective talent and community partners.
- Partner with Program Managers to drive enrollment in workforce development programs, positively impacting the lives of economically disadvantaged, underserved, and underrepresented talent.
- Be a driving force across all sales channels to ensure commitments are met, relationships are built, and pressure is applied to continue to expand opportunities.
- Represent Tech Talent & Strategy in virtual Info Sessions to share about our programs and course offerings with prospective learners.
- Work closely with various departments, specifically Talent Experience, Talent Success, and Corporate Partnerships.
- Manage admissions cycle for prospective students
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. We want to help you develop - it’s at the core of who we are. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and you believe you can make a strong contribution to the success of the team.
Even if you don’t have the below skills but believe that you could do this job, please apply! We like diverse backgrounds.
- General knowledge or interest in program management, learning and development, and human resources, and a sincere desire to gain professional experience in this field
- Energized by working with talent, learning their stories, and walking with them on their journey
- Experience with a CRM is preferred (bonus points for HubSpot)
- Able to interface professionally with all levels of an organization, both internally with teammates and externally with customers and partners
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Strength in the ability to capture new business opportunities and build relationships
- Work diligently and with an owner’s mentality
- Enthusiastic outlook and a sense of humor
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup, entrepreneurial environment
- Sales, account management, or customer success experience
WHY WORK WITH US
- Reward & Recognition: A competitive compensation program plus a boss and team who take every win seriously – and celebrate with you!
- Learning & Development: This is not your run-of-the-mill desk job – your personal development is important to us. You can expect to learn from experienced professionals and shape the future of the company with your expertise.
- An Awesome Team: Our team is our secret sauce. From our slack channels to scavenger hunts to community events – there is always something to look forward to. We hire the best and brightest and are constantly finding ways to have fun with each other and make each other better personally and professionally.
- A Career Path: With TTS, you are not a cog in the wheel. Your contribution to our team is invaluable. We’re big on empowering people and can offer you the opportunity to fast-track your progression through a company that is growing at scale and with speed. Not to mention (humble brag) we’re nationally recognized and award-winning.
- Unparalleled Experience: Work on projects for some of the coolest high-growth startups and tech companies in the world. Gain exposure to diverse industries, teams, and technical stacks. Build your career at a company that develops technology designed by and for the people it’s meant to serve.
Tech Talent & Strategy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.