WHO WE ARE
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation, and diversity. The future is what you make it.
Tech Talent & Strategy (TTS), is a woman-owned tech recruitment, training, staffing, and consulting company that believes everyone can be equipped to do something big. TTS has the unique ability to assess individuals with aptitude, equip them with technical skills and pipeline them to corporate partners in a rapid timeframe - cutting employer recruiting costs and the talent education timeline.
Tech Talent & Strategy is equipped with 8+ years of industry experience. Through our nationwide network of talent in training, alumni, instructors, community partners, and corporate clients, we have a proven capacity to connect with experientially, demographically, and geographically diverse populations who represent the new wave of technical talent.
From its foundation, TTS has been about people. The goal has always been to create opportunities for people; to listen, mentor, and connect resources for them. Our structure equips us with the agility our corporate clients require, with the capacity to deploy our recruitment, assessment, training, and consulting methodologies at scale.
When you join Tech Talent & Strategy, you become a member of a national team of thinkers, creators, dreamers, and doers. We are building a diverse tech community for a better future, one person at a time.
Recruiting for Client - Technical Support Analyst
As the Support Engineer you will assist the Security, Systems & Service Support team in generalist responsibilities across areas including level 1 support of infrastructure and application. The generalist nature of this role includes triage activities from customer raised support requests or performing a first level investigation on warning or fault alerts. Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Act as the first point of support and contact for Cloudcase customers within the US region
as well as providing US daytime support for Asia-Pac customers.
- Provide Level 1 general support to Cloudcase customers and business partners
- Provide Cloudcase application configuration support and Linux based infrastructure
- Review and action support requests and escalate more complex support requests to Level
2 & 3 engineers within the team.
- Responsible for monitoring all production systems and react to any system alerts, checking
systems health status is operating within agreed tolerances.
- A degree (or is currently undergoing a degree) in either software programming, DevOps, or infrastructure management.
- Experienced working in a customer support environment.
- Capable working autonomously.
- Effective problem solving and prioritization skills.
- Linux OS and server infrastructure management.
- Network Monitoring (Grafana).
- AWS Cloud (EC2, RDS, VPC).
- Email protocols and mechanics.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Postfix.
- Basic Web Programming experience or Java Knowledge.
- Understanding of scripting languages like Ansible and Terraform.
We offer a competitive salary and a supportive work environment. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects and gain exposure to the latest technologies.
Tech Talent & Strategy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.