WHO WE ARE
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation, and diversity. The future is what you make it.
Tech Talent & Strategy (TTS), is a woman-owned tech recruitment, training, staffing, and consulting company that believes everyone can be equipped to do something big. TTS has the unique ability to assess individuals with aptitude, equip them with technical skills and pipeline them to corporate partners in a rapid timeframe - cutting employer recruiting costs and the talent education timeline.
Tech Talent & Strategy is equipped with 8+ years of industry experience. Through our nationwide network of talent in training, alumni, instructors, community partners, and corporate clients, we have a proven capacity to connect with experientially, demographically, and geographically diverse populations who represent the new wave of technical talent.
From its foundation, TTS has been about people. The goal has always been to create opportunities for people; to listen, mentor, and connect resources for them. Our structure equips us with the agility our corporate clients require, with the capacity to deploy our recruitment, assessment, training, and consulting methodologies at scale.
When you join Tech Talent & Strategy, you become a member of a national team of thinkers, creators, dreamers, and doers. We are building a diverse tech community for a better future, one person at a time.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We’re hiring Associate Consultants to work as Full Stack Developers on our Fortune 500 client’s technical projects. This role is the perfect opportunity for candidates looking to fast-track their career in technology! No professional experience is required, just the knowledge of software development technologies, a sincere desire to learn, and a love for solving problems.
This is an on-site role in the Atlanta, GA metro area. Please only apply for this position if you're currently based near Atlanta or willing to relocate.
Our Consultants develop their skills while building technical solutions for our clients, gaining exposure to a wide array of technical tools on a daily basis and working alongside a diverse global team. This is an incredible opportunity for candidates who are passionate about full stack development and looking for a role that will launch their careers.
Be a part of a high growth team recognized for innovation by EY and trusted by municipalities across the country like Maricopa County, AZ, Austin, TX, the State of Connecticut to deliver world-class technical training and talent pipeline solutions.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. We want to help you develop - it’s at the core of who we are. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and you believe you can make a strong contribution to the success of the team.
- A sincere passion for front and back-end development.
- Curious about business and technology and the desire to learn.
- Ability to look at problems both analytically and creatively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage projects and tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Experience being on a team –– at school, at another job, or in the military.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and/or Google Suite.
- Nice-to-have: Knowledge of Agile methodologies and practices.
- Nice-to-have: A degree in a STEM field or some technical training (eg. bootcamp, online course, trade school, etc).
Our team is passionate about helping candidates achieve their goals. We sincerely believe that gaining work experience is one of the most important things a candidate can do when building their career. With this in mind, we financially reward our consultants for staying in their roles.
Candidates without professional experience begin at a rate of $27/hour (approximately $54,000/year). After six months on the job, their rate increases to $30/hour (approximately $60,000/year). After 12 months on the job, their rate increases again to $32/hour (approximately $64,000/year).
Candidates with one year of junior-level professional experience begin at a rate of $32/hour (approximately $64,000/year). After six months on the job, their rate increases to $35/hour (approximately $70,000/year). After 12 months on the job, their rate increases again to $38/hour approximately $76,000/year).
WHY WORK WITH US
- Reward & Recognition: A competitive compensation program plus a boss and team who take every win seriously – and celebrate with you!
- Learning & Development: This is not your run-of-the-mill desk job – your personal development is important to us. You can expect to learn from experienced professionals and shape the future of the company with your expertise.
- An Awesome Team: Our team is our secret sauce. From our slack channels to scavenger hunts to startup crawls (when we’re not in a pandemic, of course) – there is always something to look forward to. We hire the best and brightest and are constantly finding ways to have fun with each other and make each other better personally and professionally.
- A Career Path: With TTS, you are not a cog in the wheel. Your contribution to our team is invaluable. We’re big on empowering people and can offer you the opportunity to fast-track your progression through a company that is growing at scale and with speed. Not to mention (humble brag) we’re nationally recognized and award-winning.
- Unparalleled Experience: Work on projects for some of the coolest high-growth startups and tech companies in the world. Gain exposure to diverse industries, teams, and technical stacks. Build your career at a company that develops technology designed by and for the people it’s meant to serve.
Tech Talent & Strategy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.