WHO WE ARE
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation, and diversity. The future is what you make it.
Tech Talent & Strategy (TTS), is a woman-owned tech recruitment, training, staffing, and consulting company that believes everyone can be equipped to do something big. TTS has the unique ability to assess individuals with aptitude, equip them with technical skills and pipeline them to corporate partners in a rapid timeframe - cutting employer recruiting costs and the talent education timeline.
Tech Talent & Strategy is equipped with 8+ years of industry experience. Through our nationwide network of talent in training, alumni, instructors, community partners, and corporate clients, we have a proven capacity to connect with experientially, demographically, and geographically diverse populations who represent the new wave of technical talent.
From its foundation, TTS has been about people. The goal has always been to create opportunities for people; to listen, mentor, and connect resources for them. Our structure equips us with the agility our corporate clients require, with the capacity to deploy our recruitment, assessment, training, and consulting methodologies at scale.
When you join Tech Talent & Strategy, you become a member of a national team of thinkers, creators, dreamers, and doers. We are building a diverse tech community for a better future, one person at a time.
The Digital Manager is a hands-on role that will oversee agencies, consultants, and contractors for the efficient support and administration of Company eCommerce platforms, websites, marketing technologies, and digital business initiatives. The right candidate will be able to directly contribute to the technical work product of the overall Digital team. This critical role will manage the teams and tools that power Company’s digital existence. Every day, Company brings its brands, products, and knowledge to our consumers, customers, and followers using digital technology. The successful candidate will be able to translate business requirements, processes, and outcomes to projects, programs, and technology practices. This role requires strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize in a rapidly changing environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
The Digital Manager will be responsible for the team delivery of:
- Internet sites, experiences, and properties.
- Secure digital architectures that comply with regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Consistent up-time of the companies’ websites, eCommerce systems, and marketing technologies.
- Marketing automation systems, consumer marketing platforms, CRM applications, and similar.
- Subject matter expertise regarding marketing, sales automation, merchandising, and other front-office, consumer/customer facing technologies.
- System administration.
- Be prepared to effectively provide upper management with analytical findings and critical information needed to make fact-based decisions.
Work closely with the Technology Team colleagues...
- Data Management & Engineering Manager to ensure the accessibility, integration, security, privacy, regulatory compliance, and overall management of the data produced and managed by Digital Systems.
- Provide specifications for data team for the acquisition, integration, and quality of data requirements translated from business needs and defined from business outcomes.
- Enterprise Applications Manager to supply data to and from these applications for transactional integration as well as to source data from them for analytical purposes.
- Infrastructure & Security Manager to ensure the optimal and secure running of underpinning platforms.
- Coordinate the technical aspects of the company’s annual audit, DERA, and controls.
- Technology PMO to ensure project rigor, execution standards, and communication discipline.
Responsible for the management of staff and team:
- Establishing goals and KPIs that align with the business goals and objectives.
- Administration of PTO, T&E, etc.
- Organizational management: Invoice Approval, Vendor Management
- Status reporting
- Notify management regarding any obstacles to the completion of the plan and offer solutions to overcome those obstacles.
- Track completion to plan and adjust as required.
- 1+ years DTC website support and administration
- 2+ years with web, internet, content management, PIM, content hub experience
- eComm & Web Experience sought:
- Developing with Magento
- Java/J2EE, PHP, SQL
- App server administration
- Understanding of eCommerce concepts
- Order flow
- Production Information integration
- 3PL integration for inventory, depletion, and stock
- Customer Service
- Regulatory & Compliance, Data Privacy, PII/PCI
- Platform integrations
- Digital Experience sought:
- Ad platform configuration (Google, Facebook, IG)
- DNS, routing, page forwarding
- Certificate management
- Apps: email marketing, fraud, CRM, analytics, social, customer service
- Event management
- Online experience build-out
- QR and smart campaigns
- 1+ years Personnel Management, including management of distributed, outsourced teams and contingent workforce.
- Familiarity with formal project management.
- Demonstrated experience working in an enterprise environment, satisfying multiple, competing constituencies.
- Work habits that support the ability to balance KTLO and Project work streams with his/her organization.
- Experience authoring technical and functional specifications and documentation.
- CPG or manufacturing industry experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, team player
- Professional history that includes end-user facing roles.
- Contemporary knowledge of technology trends, costs, and solutions.
- Clear ability and aptitude to grow in technical knowledge.
Education and/or Experience:
Related Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 2 years experience in Digital Marketing Systems, Consumer focused web technologies, or website administration.
Must be able to read, right and verbally communicate in English to all levels of the organization.
Must be proficient in the use of some of MS Office. Windows (PC) capability is preferred.
Ability to sit for long periods of time in front of a computer screen in an office environment. A moderate tolerance of loud noises if needed to go out into the production facility.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Tech Talent & Strategy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.