Location: Connecticut, New Jersey, New York
Techstars is looking for a Founder Catalyst Program Manager based in the the New York tri-state area to lead the successful delivery of Techstars Founder Catalyst programs with a major partner. This role is integral to supporting Techstars growth and driving expansion efforts to support as many existing, new and budding founders as possible. This role will be part of our Ecosystem team.
As a Program Manager for Founder Catalyst you’ll be responsible for driving and delivering Founder Catalyst programs, working closely with our corporate partner to ensure program objectives are met. You will onboard, train, and manage multiple delivery teams and monitor each engagement to ensure metrics are being accurately tracked and reported. You will own program timelines and be responsible for ensuring contract deliverables are met. You will support active Founder Catalyst programs by leading masterclasses, attending events, and being the face of the program as necessary. As a member of the overall Techstars team, the Founder Catalyst Program Manager will interface with other Techstars team members, attend staff meetings, and participate in company events as required.
What you will do:
- Relationship Management
- Manage partner relationships for Founder Catalyst engagements. This includes holding regular meetings, setting agendas and reporting on program results.
- Program Delivery
- Manage Founder Catalyst program delivery teams including hiring, onboarding and training in partnership with leadership
- Drive speaker recruitment, mentor recruitment, leading masterclass, running program kickoff calls, attending networking events, and any other programmatic elements as deemed necessary
- Monitor delivery teams to ensure key metrics are being tracked and reported, program management systems are being utilized, and program timelines are being followed.
- Manage program budgets and any vendor and contractor relationships.
- Product Management
- Work with the Ecosystem team to define and iterate on the Founder Catalyst product strategy based on feedback and results from programs and partners.
- Sales Support
- Lead the handoff process from sales to delivery teams as needed.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of program or customer success experience in fast-paced environments within technology, startups, entrepreneurship and/or venture capital
- High attention to detail and is resourceful & organized
- Experience creating and managing program timelines and plans
- Experience supporting sales activities and managing partner relationships with large corporations
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and visual); comfortable communicating with both entrepreneurs and corporate partners; charismatic, enjoys building new relationships
- Strong public speaking skills
- Experience managing program delivery teams
- Fits closely with the Techstars’ culture (#givefirst, Entrepreneurial Inclination, High Quality and Network Focused)
- High emotional intelligence
- Experience working in a diverse, distributed team; comfortable with remote work.
Compensation: $85,000.00 - $95,000.00 + 10% Bonus
The Techstars worldwide network helps entrepreneurs succeed. Founded in 2006, Techstars began with three simple ideas—entrepreneurs create a better future for everyone, collaboration drives innovation, and great ideas can come from anywhere. Now we are on a mission to enable every person on the planet to contribute to, and benefit from, the success of entrepreneurs. In addition to operating accelerator programs and venture capital funds, we do this by connecting startups, investors, corporations, and cities to help build thriving startup communities. Techstars has invested in more than 3,000 companies that today have a combined market cap valuation of $96.6 Billion. www.techstars.com
Techstars is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity nor any other basis prohibited by law.
Techstars uses E-Verify to check the work authorization of all new hires. For more information about E-Verify, please see the following: