Techstars is the worldwide network that helps entrepreneurs succeed. The mission of the Mentor Network team is to empower mentors to impact our founders’ success, because at the core of the Techstars experience are our talented mentors who help our founders achieve their audacious goals.
Our Mentor Network team is looking for a GlobalMentorship Program Manager to work closely with our cross functional teams to nurture and develop the Techstars mentor network worldwide. You will engage with our large population of mentors to revitalize our mentor pipeline. You’ll also interact and connect with Techstars portfolio companies and Techstars mentors in order to connect resources with portfolio companies based on current needs. As the Global Mentorship Program Manager, you’ll have the ability to influence and co-author the product strategy for mentorship for Techstars. This position will report to the Vice President of Network.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Use data analytics on mentor needs and develop recommendations on enhancing the mentor lifecycle and experience.
- Collaborate cross functionally across Mentor Network team, Technology, and others to advance the product strategy and roadmap for mentor initiatives, including solutions for better mentor matching.
- Manage relationships with third party organizations supporting our mentor pipeline.
- Present strategy and recommendations to executive leadership at Techstars.
- Maintain relationships with accelerator program teams to match them with mentors from the central database.
- Develop strategies for further optimization of the global mentor network’s knowledge & resources.
- Develop and manage relationships with the most influential Techstars mentors globally.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years of experience in product or program management
- Experience in an entrepreneurial environment preferred
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution
- Ability to effectively multitask, prioritize organize and collaborate, especially on multiple projects with competing priorities
- Proficient in data analytics and project management
- Demonstrated relationship building and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including communication to executive level audiences
The Techstars worldwide network helps entrepreneurs succeed. Founded in 2006, Techstars began with three simple ideas—entrepreneurs create a better future for everyone, collaboration drives innovation, and great ideas can come from anywhere. Now we are on a mission to enable every person on the planet to contribute to, and benefit from, the success of entrepreneurs. In addition to operating accelerator programs and venture capital funds, we do this by connecting startups, investors, corporations, and cities to help build thriving startup communities. Techstars has invested in more than 3,000 companies that today have a combined market cap valuation of $82 Billion. www.techstars.com
Techstars is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity nor any other basis prohibited by law.