Techstars is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to support and coordinate recruiting efforts across the globe. This person will be extremely organized and detail oriented, enjoys working with people in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and is passionate about creating a positive candidate experience. As an important partner to our recruitment team, you will be responsible for the logistics of our interview process, facilitating each stage with candidates and internal stakeholders. You will be an ambassador and key liaison for our candidates, ensuring every candidate has the best possible experience from application to onboarding.
- Scheduling of phone interviews, onsite interviews, video interviews, interview prep sessions, and interview debrief sessions for candidates and hiring teams
- Create an exceptional experience for all candidates throughout the interview process
- Coordinate a high volume of complex interviews across commercial and technical roles at a fast pace, engaging with relevant stakeholders across the business
- Deliver a high level of communication between hiring managers, candidates, and other stakeholders
- Maintain accurate reporting within our internal tools and ATS, Greenhouse
- Navigate multiple scheduling tools and calendars spanning several time zones
- Collaborate with the recruiting team to create and continuously improve our recruiting programs and processes
- Create and execute candidate offers
- Develop your sourcing and project management skills - this role will enable you to stretch beyond the status quo of a traditional recruiting role, taking ownership over projects and helping us improve our recruiting efforts as we expand across the globe
- Have strong organizational and prioritization skills, with a keen eye for the details and a commitment for accurate, timely, and effective coordination
- Can maintain a calm, professional, and approachable demeanor when handling sensitive, tricky, or timely issues and changes
- Comfortable making adjustments and changes on the fly with a positive, collaborative attitude
- Have communication and interpersonal skills and the drive to take ownership for the development and cultivation of strong internal and external relationships
- Have the commitment and ability to deliver quality outcomes with a desire to improve and exceed expectations across all aspects of the role
- Proactive problem solver capable of framing/identifying issues and generating solutions
- Have a continuous improvement mindset and the ability to recognize, recommend, and take action on opportunities
- Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Metrics focused
- You have a remarkable and responsive focus, with strong verbal and written communication to both hiring managers and candidates
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and bias for action
- Ability to take ownership and seek opportunities for enhancing interview workflows
- Experience in an administrative support or recruitment function is ideal
- Experience with Greenhouse preferred
Compensation range: $50,000 - $60,000 + 10% bonus
Techstars is the worldwide network that helps entrepreneurs succeed. Founded in 2006, Techstars began with three simple ideas - entrepreneurs create a better future for everyone, collaboration drives innovation and great ideas can come from anywhere. Now we are on a mission to enable every person on the planet to contribute to, and benefit from, the success of entrepreneurs. In addition to operating accelerator programs and venture capital funds, we do this by connecting startups, investors, corporations and cities to help build thriving startup communities. Techstars has invested in more than 2,300 companies with a combined market cap of more than $29B.
Techstars’ mission is to help entrepreneurs succeed wherever they are in the world and whatever their background is. Regional accelerator programs all around the world are the cornerstone of the strategy. The investment approach is fundamentally driven by the worldwide network of managing directors, who interact with startup founders daily, guiding, mentoring and cultivating them along the journey. The scale of this reach results in a diversified strategy that provides investors with a uniquely qualified deal flow.
We help Techstars founders connect with other entrepreneurs, experts, mentors, alumni, investors, community leaders, and corporations to grow their companies.