The Executive Assistant (EA) will report to two Executive leaders in the UK with variable needs. They must be highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to do accurate work in a timely manner in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. They will exhibit excellent decision making and problem-solving skills and will be responsible for prioritizing workloads and shifting attention among changing tasks and priorities. They will handle all professional matters for our Executive team. This individual should be honest, approachable, reliable, and experienced in working closely with executive leadership and stakeholders. This person must feel comfortable working independently.
- Maintain and update Google Calendar in a fast-paced, multivariate environment
- Drive administrative tasks including correspondence, drafting documents, spreadsheet work and document management/file organization
- Assist the C-suite and their teams with project management, including adherence to deadlines, timely follow-ups, and retrospective analyses
- Prepare company-wide presentation materials on behalf of the executive team
- Maintain employee database information and company policies
- Prepare various reports, including expenses for the executives
- Prioritize different types of tasks and have the ability to meet all deadlines
- Must be proficient in GSuite
- Trustworthy - Will be tasked with organizing highly sensitive and confidential employee/compensation-related information
- Patience, flexibility and adaptability - Ability to react quickly to last minute changes in logistics and job priorities
- Organized - With an immaculate attention to detail
- Self-directed - Ability to keep up in fast-paced environment and take initiative
- Exceptional communication skills
- Greenhouse and/or Asana experience a plus
- Project Management experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse groups of people
- Minimum 2 years providing administrative support in a fast-paced business environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
Techstars is the worldwide network that helps entrepreneurs succeed. Founded in 2006, Techstars began with three simple ideas - entrepreneurs create a better future for everyone, collaboration drives innovation and great ideas can come from anywhere. Now we are on a mission to enable every person on the planet to contribute to, and benefit from, the success of entrepreneurs. In addition to operating accelerator programs and venture capital funds, we do this by connecting startups, investors, corporations and cities to help build thriving startup communities. Techstars has invested in more than 2,300 companies with a combined market cap of more than $29B.
Techstars’ mission is to help entrepreneurs succeed wherever they are in the world and whatever their background is. Regional accelerator programs all around the world are the cornerstone of the strategy. The investment approach is fundamentally driven by the worldwide network of managing directors, who interact with startup founders daily, guiding, mentoring and cultivating them along the journey. The scale of this reach results in a diversified strategy that provides investors with a uniquely qualified deal flow.
We help Techstars founders connect with other entrepreneurs, experts, mentors, alumni, investors, community leaders, and corporations to grow their companies.