As an Analyst you will help build the next amazing batch of startups, as they grow from early stage to venture-backed companies. From entrepreneurs, to investors, to mentors, your network is about to explode. You will have the opportunity to sit in on mentor meetings – get to know the best entrepreneurs and investors in the city, up close and personally. You will also have access to full involvement in Techstars social events with the founders and local community.
It’s basically a chance to get amazing experience, broaden your network in ways you could never imagine, get exposure to some of the greatest up and coming companies and teams in the country. Historically, most associates end up being employed by one of the teams or by someone (mentors, investors) they met during the span of the three months. Many also go on to build their own companies.
General Job Description
As our analyst you will help us source and select the next companies to join our Techstars Tel Aviv Program. You will oversee all sourcing and deal pipeline, manage the selection process, help our Managing Director to develop an investment thesis and support our legal department with the due-diligence process and onboarding process.
- Great analytical, research and critical thinking skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with both entrepreneurs and investors
- Well-versed in the Israeli tech and entrepreneurial ecosystem
- 3-5 years of relevant experience (VC/PE/Investment Banking/Top-tier Consulting)
- Relevant degrees in technology / finance / science / engineering
- Knowledge of and excitement about the evolution of the latest technology trends
- Attention to detail, English & Hebrew at a fluent level
- Should be highly entrepreneurial, have an exceptional work ethic, and be able to work independently and with a team.
- History of career and personal excellence
- Dirk Lehmann – Techstars Associate Programme: The Better Startup MBA?
- Duc Luan Dam - Luan, do you ever sleep? (Being an Associate at Techstars part 1)
Techstars is an investment and innovation group that connects entrepreneurs, investors, corporations, and city governments to solve challenges across industries and geographies. We pioneered the accelerator program model in 2006 working toward our vision of a connected global economy of innovation.
Techstars is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity nor any other basis prohibited by law.