The Techstars Engineering team is growing! We are adding team members and taking on new projects. We are looking for a critical role to help all operate optimally as one team. This person will work closely with the CTO and the Engineering leadership team to help us be productive, data driven, and aligned.
What you will do:
- Facilitate the metrics collection and reporting processes including agile delivery, operations, security etc
- Own and manage the Engineering metrics dashboard
- Facilitate and optimize the quarterly planning process and OKRs
- Facilitate communication processes across the organization of Engineering metrics, OKRs roadmaps and more.
- Optimize team documentation (in google drive) to make sure everyone knows where to find best practices, standards and other key team documents
- Organize and facilitate successful team events like quarterly retros, all hands meetings
- Help us proactively prepare for company meetings
- Identify opportunities for improvement in cross team processes and improve how we operate
- Create a structure for the CTO to be as productive as possible and as connected as possible to the rest of the remote team
- Work on other special projects that come up
What you bring:
- BA/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience working within an engineering team
- Leadership - you will work with all different teams and roles
- Analysis and reporting skills. You have used tools like Tableau and data crunching is something you love
- Experience working as part of agile development team and understand agile development metrics
- Verbal, written and presentation communication skills. You know how to build narratives, simplify messages, can build good slides
- Team facilitation skills in person and fully remote environments
- Excellent project management and organization skills. You know how to organize yourself and more importantly others. You are a master of prioritization and planning
- A solution oriented mindset and a passion for optimizing everything
- Experience with all the tools of the trade like: SQL, Google drive/docs, email/calendars, Asana/Jira, Excel, Tableau/Domo, Roadmunk etc.
Compensation range: $85,000 - $105,000 + 10% Bonus
Techstars is the worldwide network that helps entrepreneurs succeed. Founded in 2006, Techstars began with three simple ideas - entrepreneurs create a better future for everyone, collaboration drives innovation and great ideas can come from anywhere. Now we are on a mission to enable every person on the planet to contribute to, and benefit from, the success of entrepreneurs. In addition to operating accelerator programs and venture capital funds, we do this by connecting startups, investors, corporations and cities to help build thriving startup communities. Techstars has invested in more than 2,300 companies with a combined market cap of more than $29B.
Techstars’ mission is to help entrepreneurs succeed wherever they are in the world and whatever their background is. Regional accelerator programs all around the world are the cornerstone of the strategy. The investment approach is fundamentally driven by the worldwide network of managing directors, who interact with startup founders daily, guiding, mentoring and cultivating them along the journey. The scale of this reach results in a diversified strategy that provides investors with a uniquely qualified deal flow.
We help Techstars founders connect with other entrepreneurs, experts, mentors, alumni, investors, community leaders, and corporations to grow their companies.
Techstars is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity nor any other basis prohibited by law.