We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to help us build software solutions for entrepreneurs worldwide. Techstars already has one of the largest portfolios in early stage venture capital, with over 2,300 portfolio companies, a combined market cap of more than $193B, and 12 unicorns. In this role, you will create Salesforce custom applications to automate and scale Techstars' Investment, Financial, Legal and Revenue Operations processes. This is a remote position in which you will collaborate with internal teams to develop solutions to onboard and invest in our thousands of Techstars portfolio companies. We value curious, team oriented, humble people with high standards and uncommon problem solving skills.
What you’ll do:
- Translate business requirements into creative and effective technical designs
- Implement and maintain Salesforce customizations such as custom fields and objects, layouts, workflows, automations, and validation rules
- Participate in the planning and analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Legal, Finance and Engineering stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience of hands on development in Salesforce
- Knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas
- Experience in developing custom APEX, Lightning UI and Visualforce components
- Experience in migrating data and customizations across Salesforce environments
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes and best practices
- Willingness to work remotely
- A passion for entrepreneurship and creativity!
- 3+ years as a Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 certification is required
- Experience working within the Financial or Legal industries a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce API's
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Compensation range: $100,000 - $155,000 + 10% Bonus
Techstars is the worldwide network that helps entrepreneurs succeed. Founded in 2006, Techstars began with three simple ideas - entrepreneurs create a better future for everyone, collaboration drives innovation and great ideas can come from anywhere. Now we are on a mission to enable every person on the planet to contribute to, and benefit from, the success of entrepreneurs. In addition to operating accelerator programs and venture capital funds, we do this by connecting startups, investors, corporations and cities to help build thriving startup communities. Techstars has invested in more than 2,300 companies with a combined market cap of more than $210B.
Techstars’ mission is to help entrepreneurs succeed wherever they are in the world and whatever their background is. Regional accelerator programs all around the world are the cornerstone of the strategy. The investment approach is fundamentally driven by the worldwide network of managing directors, who interact with startup founders daily, guiding, mentoring and cultivating them along the journey. The scale of this reach results in a diversified strategy that provides investors with a uniquely qualified deal flow.
We help Techstars founders connect with other entrepreneurs, experts, mentors, alumni, investors, community leaders, and corporations to grow their companies.
Techstars is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity nor any other basis prohibited by law.