We are looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer to help us build software solutions for entrepreneurs worldwide. Techstars already has one of the largest portfolios in early stage venture capital, with over 2,300 portfolio companies, a combined market cap of more than $193B, and 12 unicorns. In this role, you will build frontend and backend features, leverage cloud based infrastructure, develop integrations with third party SaaS applications, and work with complex data. You will take part in architecture and solution design and help optimize solution performance and reliability. As a result, you will help Techstars attract 10x more founders, and contribute directly to scaling the Techstars footprint to serve more entrepreneurs than ever before.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with an agile scrum team
- Design and build high quality software solutions
- Build solutions with appropriate design patterns
- Support software solutions in production and be part of an on call rotation
- Consistently deliver software features aligned with business strategy
- Continuously improve the quality of our software, deployment, testing, and operational processes
What You Bring
- A passion for building software
- RESTful API integration or development experience
- Experience working with relational database systems (e.g. Postgres) and CMS (e.g. Contentful)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A high level of attention to detail and organization
Compensation range: $80,000 - $135,000 + 10% Bonus
Techstars is the worldwide network that helps entrepreneurs succeed. Founded in 2006, Techstars began with three simple ideas - entrepreneurs create a better future for everyone, collaboration drives innovation and great ideas can come from anywhere. Now we are on a mission to enable every person on the planet to contribute to, and benefit from, the success of entrepreneurs. In addition to operating accelerator programs and venture capital funds, we do this by connecting startups, investors, corporations and cities to help build thriving startup communities. Techstars has invested in more than 2,300 companies with a combined market cap of more than $29B.
Techstars’ mission is to help entrepreneurs succeed wherever they are in the world and whatever their background is. Regional accelerator programs all around the world are the cornerstone of the strategy. The investment approach is fundamentally driven by the worldwide network of managing directors, who interact with startup founders daily, guiding, mentoring and cultivating them along the journey. The scale of this reach results in a diversified strategy that provides investors with a uniquely qualified deal flow.
We help Techstars founders connect with other entrepreneurs, experts, mentors, alumni, investors, community leaders, and corporations to grow their companies.
Techstars is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity nor any other basis prohibited by law.