As the Operations Support Coordinator for the Accelerator Operations team you will ensure our Accelerator Investment Teams have the support they need to run world-class accelerators. You'll work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of individuals across numerous time zones and geographies. You will deeply understand Techstars processes and tools and know how to get people the resources they need to be successful. Your success will come from: believing no task is too small for you to complete, improving systems and processes that create roadblocks or challenges, and keeping a positive mindset and approach when others might be frustrated.
You are the ideal candidate if you are eager to learn, love helping people, and enjoy the rush of completing tasks on a to do list. In addition, you have outstanding organizational skills and follow-through and effectively manage your time. It's critical that you excel at following a process, utilizing different tools, and communicating professionally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support our Accelerator Investment Teams with day to day requests for information and support.
- Lead administrative and repeat tasks on the Accelerator Operations team such as creating event RSVP forms, creating and updating program webpages for new accelerator programs, updating dates, and maintaining useful data across systems.
- Effectively manage an inbound queue of requests for help with updates related to the Techstars website and marketing support.
- Responsible for meeting and reporting on customer support-related KPIs such as initial response times and resolution times for support requests.
- Serve as the primary escalation point for external inbound emails related to Accelerator Operations, especially including understanding our application platform and responding to applicant requests for help.
- Stay up to date and informed on company-wide and Accelerator-specific processes and projects to provide accurate customer support.
- Work in coordination with other members of the Accelerator Operations team to maintain the Techstars knowledge base and canned responses to frequently asked questions.
- Strong writing and communication skills, especially interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Comfortable balancing multiple priorities and communication channels.
- Enjoys working with a variety of people and communication styles; is people-oriented, supportive and adaptable.
- Proven attention to detail through prior work or life experience; experience using task management tools like Asana preferred.
- Experience with content management systems or web-editing platforms preferred; specific experience with Contentful will be valued.
- Fits the Techstars culture (people-oriented, adaptable, supportive, creative).
- Recent graduate or 0 - 1 year of experience and interest in administration, operations, and customer experience.
- Interest in technology, startups, entrepreneurship, venture capital.
- Knowledge of Google Suite essential.
- Bilingual preferred
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent professional experience.
Techstars is the worldwide network that helps entrepreneurs succeed. Founded in 2006, Techstars began with three simple ideas - entrepreneurs create a better future for everyone, collaboration drives innovation and great ideas can come from anywhere. Now we are on a mission to enable every person on the planet to contribute to, and benefit from, the success of entrepreneurs. In addition to operating accelerator programs and venture capital funds, we do this by connecting startups, investors, corporations and cities to help build thriving startup communities. Techstars has invested in more than 2,300 companies with a combined market cap of more than $29B.
Techstars’ mission is to help entrepreneurs succeed wherever they are in the world and whatever their background is. Regional accelerator programs all around the world are the cornerstone of the strategy. The investment approach is fundamentally driven by the worldwide network of managing directors, who interact with startup founders daily, guiding, mentoring and cultivating them along the journey. The scale of this reach results in a diversified strategy that provides investors with a uniquely qualified deal flow.
We help Techstars founders connect with other entrepreneurs, experts, mentors, alumni, investors, community leaders, and corporations to grow their companies.