Preferred locations: Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Puerto Rico, Argentina, Chile, Bolivia
Our ecosystem of Community Leaders are crucial to the success of Techstars Startup Weekend and Techstars Startup Week, therefore delighting and exciting them is paramount to delivering exceptional events. The Customer Success Coordinator is responsible for developing customer relationships with our Community Leaders in the Americas region (Latam and USA/ Canada) that promote retention and loyalty. The role is to work closely with our Community to ensure they are highly satisfied with Techstars support and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
This role works closely with the Community regions team, and customer service teams to ensure end to end customer satisfaction. This is a structured role with clear objectives and outcomes, and the role will leverage email automation to ensure delivery of all content, training and onboarding for Communities to run successful events. We are looking for a person who is an excellent communicator in both Spanish and English, is highly organised, and can manage multiple tasks independently.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be the primary contact and advocate for approximately 300 events at any given time
- Support community leaders through their event planning life cycle
- Onboard and train new community leaders, and pair facilitators to events
- Proactively engage organising teams who are at risk
- Field technical or other issues/ enquiries and send them to our support desk
- Analyse event data and areas of friction and work with the team to put measures in place to make improvements
- Support internal training of team members
- Support with refining and improving Customer Success processes and systems
- Manage some internal operational projects relating to community events
- Work with our internal tools and systems; including Salesforce, our internal ticketing platform, email automation platforms, and other Techstars-specific tools
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent professional experience preferred
- 1-4 years experience in a fast paced operational, or project/ program management customer facing role preferred
- Highly organised. Work reliably through systemised tasks without losing focus or drive
- Work as part of the team to ensure consistent, exceptional service at scale
- Proven attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills, able to use data to inform decisions and build repeatable processes
- Strong writing and communication skills, especially interpersonal and customer service skills
- Must be wholeheartedly empathetic towards internal and external stakeholders
- Enjoys working with a variety of people and communication styles; is people-oriented, supportive and adaptable
- Fluent in Spanish and English (spoken and written)
Techstars is the worldwide network that helps entrepreneurs succeed. Founded in 2006, Techstars began with three simple ideas - entrepreneurs create a better future for everyone, collaboration drives innovation and great ideas can come from anywhere. Now we are on a mission to enable every person on the planet to contribute to, and benefit from, the success of entrepreneurs. In addition to operating accelerator programs and venture capital funds, we do this by connecting startups, investors, corporations and cities to help build thriving startup communities. Techstars has invested in more than 2,300 companies with a combined market cap of more than $210B.
Techstars’ mission is to help entrepreneurs succeed wherever they are in the world and whatever their background is. Regional accelerator programs all around the world are the cornerstone of the strategy. The investment approach is fundamentally driven by the worldwide network of managing directors, who interact with startup founders daily, guiding, mentoring and cultivating them along the journey. The scale of this reach results in a diversified strategy that provides investors with a uniquely qualified deal flow.
We help Techstars founders connect with other entrepreneurs, experts, mentors, alumni, investors, community leaders, and corporations to grow their companies.