We are looking for a Lead Dev Ops Engineer to help us create solutions that modernize the industry. This exciting new platform will simplify, automate and facilitate access to financial markets alongside experienced technologists and industry subject matter experts.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced team with the urgency of a startup and expertise of an established organization. Along the way, you will learn about the problem space and re-imagine the solutions. We are a flat organization which will afford you the ability to gain access to personnel and resources necessary to execute on your vision. PEAK6 is a privately-held organization focused on delivering long-term value rather than short-term gains. This translates to a focus on bringing solutions for an industry and not bespoke products. Due to the space we innovate in, your products will process billions of transactions per day in real-time and power both startup and established industry participants.
- Own transformation of the Cloud footprint
- Lead and Customize GCP platform via Kubernetes
- Standardize Build and Release processes using modern CI/CD tools
- LEAD software deployments & integration in GCP and AWS.
- Build the cloud infrastructure to support automated environments using Code methodology.
- Implement a framework for log aggregation, monitoring, alerting, and metrics
Requirements and Preferred Skills
- 4+ years’ experience working with Linux systems in cloud environments; AWS, GCP, Azure.
- 4+ years’ experience in DevOps using tools such as Terraform, Cloudformation, Jenkins, Docker, Helm, and Spinnaker.
- 4+ years’ experience with operations of web applications and APIs.
- Advanced Linux troubleshooting skills
- Proven ability to script solutions to resolve repeating issues.
- Excellent documentation skills and clear communication style..
- Experience with automation using Python is highly preferred.