Technisys is a next-gen digital and core banking platform that is redefining the customer experience. As a best-in-class full-stack technology platform, Technisys empowers financial institutions to dynamically create tailored financial products at the speed of commerce, while also offering meaningful recommendations to customers at their point of need. Technisys leverages data-driven insights and integrates them with a differentiated technology that enables financial institutions to create and tailor any financial product – in record time – in order to deliver a seamless digital experience at every customer touchpoint: mobile, online or conversational.
Full stack developer, who will be part of our production support team.
- Provide customer service to customers in a professional manner and ensure that they receive the best possible service
Ensure that all issues are answered within an appropriate time frame, and that any problems or issues with your account are resolved as quickly as possible
Follow up on outstanding issues and resolve them promptly
Maintain a high level of knowledge about company products and services
Provide feedback and suggestions regarding improvements to company processes and systems
Attend meetings and other events as required
Resolve complaints from customers and provide solutions to their queries
Adhere to company policies and procedures
Train and motivate staff appropriately
Align self with the business strategy and objectives
Manage performance effectively.
You Must Have
- Experience more than 3 years in Java EE development
- Proficiency English (Advanced)
- Proficiency in Spring and Spring Boot frameworks.
- Familiarity with microservices architecture.
- Proficiency in using Git and Maven.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with modeling in at least one database.
We believe in a global and diverse workforce, which is why we employ over 1300 native English, Spanish and Portuguese speakers in our offices in 12 countries across the Americas.
Our vision is to be the global leader in technology solutions for financial institutions and we’re looking for new talent to join our team who are passionate about technology, driven by innovation, and highly motivated by excellence.
Why you’ll love working here:
- We are at the cutting edge of digital banking technology
- We value our talent
- We are growing
- We lead by example
- We have fun
- We offer a highly collaborative working environment
- We practice and incentivize continuous improvement
- Health insurance
- Extra PTO days
- English and Portuguese classes in company