Technisys is a next-gen digital and core banking platform that is redefining the customer experience. As a best-in-class full-stack technology platform, Technisys empowers financial institutions to dynamically create tailored financial products at the speed of commerce, while also offering meaningful recommendations to customers at their point of need. Technisys leverages data-driven insights and integrates them with a differentiated technology that enables financial institutions to create and tailor any financial product – in record time – in order to deliver a seamless digital experience at every customer touchpoint: mobile, online or conversational.
About the role
The QA – Automation is responsible for working closely with the development team to create the most innovative and stable platform - according to the software quality standards - as well as guarantee the final customized solution and product quality through automated tests.
What you’ll bring to the table
- At least 3 years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer: Postman, Selenium, Appium and Java.
- Agile software development environment experience.
- Banking, Fintech industry, or financial service provider experience (Desirable).
- Knowledgeable of QA fundamental methodologies.
- Advanced intermediate English level.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically.
- Use your business and technical skills to analyze requirements and application functionality, helping to prevent defects in the final solution.
- Contribute to the Quality Engineer Lead on the creation of automation test strategies.
- Design documentation for automated testing processes, including test plans, test procedures, and test cases.
- Analyze failed test execution, manage and follow up on the issues found.
- Perform automated testing at the unit level, API level, and UI level.
- Identify quality issues, bugs, and defects, and create test reports.
We believe in a global and diverse workforce, which is why we employ over 1300 native English, Spanish and Portuguese speakers in our offices in 12 countries across the Americas.
Our vision is to be the global leader in technology solutions for financial institutions and we’re looking for new talent to join our team who are passionate about technology, driven by innovation, and highly motivated by excellence.
Why you’ll love working here:
- We are at the cutting edge of digital banking technology
- We value our talent
- We are growing
- We lead by example
- We have fun
- We offer a highly collaborative working environment
- We practice and incentivize continuous improvement
- Health insurance
- Extra PTO days
- English and Portuguese classes in company