Technisys is a next-gen digital and core banking platform that is redefining the customer experience. As a best-in-class full-stack technology platform, Technisys empowers financial institutions to dynamically create tailored financial products at the speed of commerce, while also offering meaningful recommendations to customers at their point of need. Technisys leverages data-driven insights and integrates them with a differentiated technology that enables financial institutions to create and tailor any financial product – in record time – in order to deliver a seamless digital experience at every customer touchpoint: mobile, online or conversational.
About The Role
We’re looking for a DevOps who will be responsible for managing system requirements and architecture of our solutions to meet customers’ business needs and evolve our product assets based on project and market needs.
What you'll be bringing to the table
- At least 3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer proven excellence in building, maintaining, and improving CI & CD infrastructure for medium and large organizations.
- Comfortable with IT Architecture and System Integration
- Experience or Knowledge in PowerShell, Java, Go, Python, Bash, or Ruby.
- Experience or Knowledge of cloud computing (Azure, AWS, or GCP).
- Experience using Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Continuous Deployment technologies and related stacks such as Azure DevOps, Docker, K8S, ELK, and Istio.
- Experience working and administering Linux environments.
- Experience and interest in building microservices (Java) are a plus.
- Intermediate or Advanced English level English skills (desirable)
We believe in a global and diverse workforce, which is why we employ over 1300 native English, Spanish and Portuguese speakers in our offices in 12 countries across the Americas.
Our vision is to be the global leader in technology solutions for financial institutions and we’re looking for new talent to join our team who are passionate about technology, driven by innovation, and highly motivated by excellence.
Why you’ll love working here:
- We are at the cutting edge of digital banking technology
- We value our talent
- We are growing
- We lead by example
- We have fun
- We offer a highly collaborative working environment
- We practice and incentivize continuous improvement
- Health insurance
- Extra PTO days
- English and Portuguese classes in company