Technisys is a next-gen digital and core banking platform that is redefining the customer experience. As a best-in-class full-stack technology platform, Technisys empowers financial institutions to dynamically create tailored financial products at the speed of commerce, while also offering meaningful recommendations to customers at their point of need. Technisys leverages data-driven insights and integrates them with a differentiated technology that enables financial institutions to create and tailor any financial product – in record time – in order to deliver a seamless digital experience at every customer touchpoint: mobile, online or conversational.
About The Role
The QA is responsible for contributing and executing the respective testing strategy for product quality assurance, implementing the standards and processes in order to develop a reliable and predictable Product according to high performance and software quality standards.
What You'll Be Doing
- Use your business and technical skills to analyze requirements and application functionality, helping to prevent defects in the final product/solution.
- Contribute to the Quality Engineer Lead on the creation of Test Plans and Strategies.
- Create Test Cases in Zephyr, following Technisys standard guidelines.
- Determine the priority for test scenarios, creating the test execution strategy for them.
- Conduct test execution, as well as ensure DoR and DoD are completed.
- Analyze failed test execution, managing and following up on the issues found
What You Bring To The Table
- +3 years experience as a Manual QA Analyst.
- +2 years in an agile software development environment focused in the financial services industry or in a financial service provider
- Knowledge of fundamental QA methodologies and quality best practices, as well as experience in executing the practices, executing overall QA strategy for global organizations
- Desirable to have an advanced level of English.
- Desirable experience working with Postman and Selenium.
We believe in a global and diverse workforce, which is why we employ over 1300 native English, Spanish and Portuguese speakers in our offices in 12 countries across the Americas.
Our vision is to be the global leader in technology solutions for financial institutions and we’re looking for new talent to join our team who are passionate about technology, driven by innovation, and highly motivated by excellence.
Why you’ll love working here:
- We are at the cutting edge of digital banking technology
- We value our talent
- We are growing
- We lead by example
- We have fun
- We offer a highly collaborative working environment
- We practice and incentivize continuous improvement
- Health insurance
- Extra PTO days
- English and Portuguese classes in company