We are looking for a user experience leader for our SMB Growth organization.
The SMB Growth Vision: Ensure that employers can easily and effectively get the word out about their jobs and connect to the value of what the client delivers. Small and medium businesses power our economy, and most SMBs wear many hats. Hiring is just one of the many tasks that SMBs juggle alongside running their business. Your team will help SMBs to grow by making it simple and intuitive for them to quickly communicate their hiring needs to attract and connect with the right job seekers. Your team will also ensure that employers clearly understand the value delivered by our paid offerings, packaged in a compelling way.
- Lead Client SMB Growth UX
- Mentor and guide UX directors, designers, researchers, writers, design technologists, and design engineers within your organization and across the broader client design community to create world-class user experiences.
- Effectively grow and leverage your UX organization to improve employers’ experiences with the client and keep pace with business needs.
- Use your executive communication skills to inform and inspire senior leadership, cross-functional partners, and the organization as a whole about the SMB Growth vision and the impact of user-centered design.
- Strategize and lead the refinement of the vision for current SMB experiences
- Drive ongoing product improvements that enhance the hiring experience for small and medium-sized businesses, while keeping job seekers at the forefront.
- Represent the customer by ensuring a regular cadence of qualitative and quantitative studies and bringing their voice into the product creation process.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional partners, including Engineering, Product Management, Product Science, Sales, Client Success, and Marketing.
- Collaborate effectively with neighboring product teams to identify and build on touchpoints that support users.
- Develop and communicate an inspiring, business-oriented vision for future products and services
- Lead your team in the design and validation of solutions to real customer problems.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional product leadership team members to define and champion a lasting vision, craft roadmaps, and turn vision into reality.
Who you are
- Experience with global brands and/or world-class agencies:
- 10+ years of experience designing and launching products with seamless customer experiences in complex, fast-paced environments.
- 7+years of shipping product experiences with global brands.
- 5+ years of experience managing a design team at scale for a technology product, with remote / distributed team members.
- Extensive experience using A/B testing data as well as generative and evaluative UX research to drive design decisions.
- A track record of setting, communicating and shipping a product vision many years out.
- Extensive experience driving P-0 initiatives in close collaboration with product and engineering partners.
- Ability to promote the value of a user-centered product development approach and communicate a user-focused point of view within a technical, data-driven organization.
- Demonstrated business acumen that informs your user experience vision, strategy, decision making, and execution.
- Outstanding executive-level communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to bring people together from different disciplines and inspire them to work toward a unified vision.
- Experience working in a marketplace company.
- Your portfolio demonstrates a relentless focus on the user, a keen eye for detail, and an understanding of how to measure success from a business and customer perspective.
- Bachelor Degree Required, a degree in Human Computer Interaction, Information Design, Graphic Design, or a related design or behavioral science discipline, or equivalent experience.