Small and medium-sized businesses power our economy. Employers at these companies wear many hats and juggle recruiting with the rest of their job responsibilities. The Candidate Delivery and Quality (CDQ) team wields powerful pre-screening tools, matching systems, and bidding mechanisms to deliver qualified candidates to these employers and, in the process, excellent job recommendations to job seekers. Your team will design products that enable the client to identify, deliver, and charge for qualified applications.
This role may be fully remote or in one of the client's Engineering offices, whichever works best for you and the team.
The opportunity. Your strategic impact within your first year.
- Lead Client SMB Candidate Delivery & Quality UX.
- Lead a growing cross-functional UX team poised to create radical leaps in hiring.
- Understand the potential of AI and machine learning, and leverage data to create world-class experiences for job seekers and employers.
- Communicate the value of UX to stakeholders.
- Define and lead the refinement of the hiring experience.
- Leverage Client’s insights and data to create impactful innovations in the hiring experience.
- Utilize UX research to keep the focus on customers with both qualitative and quantitative studies.
- Collaborate deeply with cross-functional partners.
- Discover and refine step function improvements on hiring.
- Lead your team in the design and validation of new and better solutions to customer problems.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional product leadership team members to help inform future roadmaps and turn vision into reality.
Who You Are
- You’ll have experience with global brands and/or world-class agencies
- 7+ years of experience designing and launching products with seamless customer experiences in complex, fast-paced environments.
- 5+ years of shipping B2C and B2B technology products that had business and customer impact.
- Experience managing a design team for a technology product.
- Your portfolio demonstrates a relentless focus on the user, a keen eye for detail, and an understanding of how to measure success from a business and customer perspective.
- A track record of setting, communicating and shipping a transformative product vision many years out.
- Extensive experience using A/B testing data as well as generative and evaluative UX research to drive design decisions.
- Mobile experience is a plus
- Solid communication and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with partners across disciplines including Product, Engineering, and Marketing.
- Bachelor Degree Required, a degree in Human Computer Interaction, Information Design, Graphic Design, or a related design or behavioral science discipline, or equivalent experience.