We are a seeking highly motivated individual with a broad range of technical skills and expertise in DevOps with the ability to lead the DevOps function. This is a hands-on role that includes operational support, maintenance, and development activities for DevOps. Our technical focus is on building a scalable, available, and highly secure platform. Our products provide the core functionality and ancillary services powering pharmacy benefits. Nothing is more important than service, and the goal of software development, product, and IT is to work together to deliver solutions and service that delight our customers.
You will be joining a growing team in a business offering an expansive suite of products and services. As a senior manager, your operational insights and managerial prowess will be key to achieving challenging, realistic goals both personally and for the business. This role will continue to exercise their own technical skills as configuration and support is considered to be at least 25% of this role.
- Oversee of the day-to-day DevOperations for the client, including team management, coaching, feedback, and growth of existing team members and future headcount growth.
- Development of DevOps roadmap in concert with the CTO and business stakeholders to ensure alignment to long term goals.
- Establish and execute on OKRs for the DevOps organization.
- Identify, evaluate, select, and implement specific information technologies or vendor solutions that support the DevOps organization.
- Act as a focal point for communicating related system problems within the department and collaborate with other teams and vendors on changes, fixes, and updates.
- Collaboratively work with business stakeholders to understand their needs and provide high-level direction and technical insights in order to effectively deliver valuable software.
- Manage the rollout of new software and changes or modifications to existing solutions that are both secure and cost effective and deploy necessary communication updates to the staff.
- Provide oversight of security of AWS and deployed software.
- Embrace Agile and, particularly, Scrum to drive continuous process improvement.
- 10+ years of experience related to duties and responsibilities.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle models and, in particular, Agile
- Strong knowledge of AWS with a working knowledge of JIRA or an equivalent issue and project tracking system.
- Experience with Office/Microsoft 365, Salesforce, Slack, BlueJeans, Truly, Teams, Mosyle MDM, Dropbox
- Ability to communicate concepts in an elegant, concise, eloquent form to management and to cross-functional departments or teams verbally, in writing, and through pictures or diagrams when appropriate
- Excellent written, oral, instructional, presentation, and interpersonal skills focused on motivation and positive attitude
- Highly self-motivated with an ability to work independently
- Desire to work at a rapidly growing organization in healthcare