- Lead large frontend projects – “Epics” – from design to conclusion.
- Help product managers and designers flesh out product requirements before implementation.
- Coordinate with designers and product managers to produce rich user interfaces to service our client’s needs.
- Collaborate with developers to produce common components and a design language to enforce brand consistency across our platforms.
- Mentor and guide developers in terms of best practices in a stateful application framework (React/Redux)
- Make meaningful architectural choices based on careful evaluation and prior knowledge of solutions that work.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to continually deliver features to our internal stakeholders and clients.
- 6+ years of related job experience with a broad range of technical skills
- Very strong React/Redux experience.
- Experience with Python/NodeJS, Linux and bash/zsh, working knowledge of AWS services such as Codebuild, Cognito, Lambda, ECS, and API Gateway preferred
- Experience working in a mono repository preferred.
- Robust understanding of typing, including native Typescript types, and gradual typing systems such as Flow.
- The ability to make components shine using minimal CSS/CSS animations and transformations.
- A track history of delivering complex stateful application, meeting deadlines, and executing on deliverables
- Ability to work independently and deliver results and the ability to balance multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Extremely flexible, highly organized, and able to shift priorities easily
- Solid code management skills with git.
The Client values a diverse workplace and celebrates the diversity that each employee brings to the table. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws