About the Role
An Onboarding Specialist to help welcome, coordinate and set expectations for our customers during their first experiences with Tebra.
Your Area of Focus
- Welcome new customers and provide the first critical experience to new customers
- Provide superior customer service when engaging with the customer; create engaging and energetic momentum with the customer
- Set proper expectations regarding timeline, points of contact, how to receive help, etc
- Gather requirements, contact information & preferences, value drivers and other preferences relevant to product mix purchased
- Note requirements & preferences in structured fields as well as some unstructured notes
- Identify potential areas of risk if expectations are not aligned, escalate accordingly
- Answer all inbound, warm transfer phone calls from new customers and Account Executives
- Assertively call out to new customers within the first 24 hours if a warm transfer phone call was not possible
- Schedule kick off calls with assigned Onboarding Managers within the first 4-5 days after partnering with Tebra
- Own full end-to-end onboarding of certain accounts in special circumstances
- Embrace a sense of ownership over the customer’s experience and success in their first days
- Effectively collaborate internally to leverage resources to ensure the customer’s success
Your Professional Qualifications
- 1-2 years of customer facing experience leading or supporting implementations of software solutions
- Experience specifically in SaaS environments in a project coordinator or customer success role a plus
- Minimum English level B2+ CEFR oral and written
- Strong analytical skills, project management or project coordinator background
- Excellent communication skills
- Good negotiation, conflict resolution and influencing skills
- Strong multi-tasking, results oriented skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be fluent in English
Kareo and PatientPop have joined forces to become Tebra, the digital backbone for practice well-being. While our teams are still supporting both products, our new hires and current employees are now united as Team Tebra.
Tebra aims to unlock better healthcare by helping independent practices bring modernized care to patients everywhere. Well over 100,000 providers trust Tebra to elevate their patient experience, and help them grow their practice. At Tebra, we’re building the future of well-being together. That shared vision for tomorrow begins with compassion and humanity today.
Start with the Customer
We get to know our customers - and their patients - and look at the world through their lens.
Keep It Simple
Healthcare is too complex. We aim to simplify it for everyone.
We reject the status quo and solve problems with creativity, perseverance, and a bias to action.
We are diverse, humble, and collaborative. We put the team first and win together.
Life is short and joy is underrated. We take time to have fun and celebrate success.
Perks & Benefits
To assist with all of life’s needs, Tebra also offers a wellness and childcare subsidy and a University/Education discount! We also offer a number of resources to help you keep your mind and body healthy. Check out obe Fitness for a great workout, or LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program to find mental health resources, along with other resources for everyday occurrences.
Tebra is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
California residents who apply or are recruited for a job with us: please carefully review our California-specific Privacy Notice under the California Consumer Protection Act here: https://www.tebra.com/privacy-policy/california-supplemental-notice/