About the Role
We’re looking for a customer-centric Director, Product Management to own and lead the strategy for Tebra’s Practice Growth product and services offerings and who is passionate about improving healthcare by helping independent practices be thriving businesses that deliver quality patient care. The Practice Growth product portfolio at Tebra is the flagship product dating back to PatientPop’s origin. This product area includes all the capabilities to support practices in managing their online presence with a beautiful website, SEO and reputation through online reviews, all in service of helping practices attract new patients. We aim to simplify this area of marketing for our customers, so that they can focus on delivering quality patient care and continue to grow their practice with new patients. This is an opportunity to take Performance Marketing experience and deploy it to our customer base to drive performance and subsequently, retention.
An ideal candidate for this role is an energetic, goal-oriented leader who is experienced in Performance Marketing, excited about the opportunity to build from an already strong product, who has demonstrated success and experience with developing a strategic vision and executing against business targets and customer needs, and is passionate about solving problems within healthcare. We’re looking for a hands-on leader to engage with customers, develop a differentiated and exciting product vision, and execute the strategy while identifying market trends and opportunities to continue to deliver value to our customers and drive business results.
Your Area of Focus
- Own and drive the evolution of Tebra’s Practice Growth product portfolio and development of a 3-year strategic vision by working closely with company leadership to translate strategic business goals and direction into actionable product roadmap
- Create and execute a strong performance marketing strategy through our product and add-on service offerings, for our customers, that drives tangible results in terms of new patient leads
- Think big and be bold while understanding market trends, and identify ways to incorporate into future product strategy
- Build an experimentation engine within the Practice Growth product team to develop, test and learn different strategies, staying up-to-date on changes within the market and adjust the strategy accordingly, in support of our customers
- Lead the product roadmapping, prioritization, development and execution of that strategy; own the related company-level OKRs
- Be the voice of the user and leverage data, customer research to unlock new experiences and new features that deliver the full potential of the Tebra offering to our customers
- Partner with engineering and cross-functional leaders & executives, understanding business drivers, market dynamics and competitive landscape to guide the product strategy and closely partner to drive new and base adoption and usage
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders within Marketing and Customer Success to simplify performance understanding by our customers and drive self-service action by our customers in managing their brand and overall performance
- Attract, build, mentor, and lead a high-performing, customer-oriented product management team through strategy, design, development, and launch of cutting-edge products while monitoring key metrics and measuring results
- Foster a culture of collaboration, accountability, innovation, and excellence throughout the product development organization
Your Professional Qualifications
- Must have 10+ years of experience in product leadership focused on software applications
- Demonstrated success driving Performance Marketing strategies and understanding of Website Analytics (mostly in Google Analytics), Keyword Research skills, and experience working on a Performance Media (SEM and Social) strategy
- Proven track record as product leader at a successful B2B SaaS / Cloud software business with agile product management experience
- Prior experience developing products for SMB is preferred
- Entrepreneurial leader with proven track record of executing complex company-level projects and processes with multiple stakeholders at senior and junior levels
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated analytical rigor, attention to detail, and the ability to structure and analyze sophisticated financial modeling
- A flexible and creative thinker with the ability to define business trade-offs, generate out-of-the-box solutions and move through ambiguity
Kareo and PatientPop have joined forces to become Tebra, the digital backbone for practice well-being. While our teams are still supporting both products, our new hires and current employees are now united as Team Tebra.
Tebra aims to unlock better healthcare by helping independent practices bring modernized care to patients everywhere. Well over 100,000 providers trust Tebra to elevate their patient experience, and help them grow their practice. At Tebra, we’re building the future of well-being together. That shared vision for tomorrow begins with compassion and humanity today.
Start with the Customer
We get to know our customers - and their patients - and look at the world through their lens.
Keep It Simple
Healthcare is too complex. We aim to simplify it for everyone.
We reject the status quo and solve problems with creativity, perseverance, and a bias to action.
We are diverse, humble, and collaborative. We put the team first and win together.
Life is short and joy is underrated. We take time to have fun and celebrate success.
Perks & Benefits
In addition to our healthcare benefits, we also offer amazing perks! Need work from home basics? We offer a discount through Dell! We also offer a number of resources to help you keep your mind and body healthy. Check out obe Fitness or Gympass for a great workout, or LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program to find mental health resources, along with other resources for everyday occurrences.
#LI-SD1 #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
Tebra is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
California residents who apply or are recruited for a job with us: please carefully review our California-specific Privacy Notice under the California Consumer Protection Act here: https://www.tebra.com/privacy-policy/california-supplemental-notice/