About the Role
An experienced Senior Software Engineer to work on a front-end/full-stack platform team to solve real-world problems for healthcare providers around the country. Using your technical expertise, you will design, build, test, and improve the platform that will enable our customers to effectively run their business and provide patient care. If you like solving tough problems and building the next generation front-end platform for Tebra, being part of a fun team, and are tenacious, we would like to hear from you.
Your Area of Focus
- Provides innovative solutions to complex business problems
- Owner and SME for Large Software Systems & business initiatives
- Lead Engineering Design Reviews
- Write software frameworks that can be extended by others on the team
- Translate business requirements into software solutions
- Expert at scoping tasks
Your Professional Qualifications
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Experience developing and delivering core reusable platform technology to the hands of customers.
- Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and CSS Frameworks
- Experience with Storybook, MaterialUI and Jest preferred
- Experience with a shared component design
- Experience implementing applications using style guides and wireframes
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs
- Able to provide well articulated and reasoned explanations for when and why to apply software design patterns.
- Mentorship to junior engineers, and strategic guidance and empowerment to senior engineers.
- Comfortable with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Agile environments
- Team-oriented and collaborative, capacity to mentor junior team members
- Leadership ability, excellent written and verbal English skills.
Kareo and PatientPop have joined forces to become Tebra, the digital backbone for practice well-being. While our teams are still supporting both products, our new hires and current employees are now united as Team Tebra.
Tebra aims to unlock better healthcare by helping independent practices bring modernized care to patients everywhere. Well over 100,000 providers trust Tebra to elevate their patient experience, and help them grow their practice. At Tebra, we’re building the future of well-being together. That shared vision for tomorrow begins with compassion and humanity today.
Start with the Customer
We get to know our customers - and their patients - and look at the world through their lens.
Keep It Simple
Healthcare is too complex. We aim to simplify it for everyone.
We reject the status quo and solve problems with creativity, perseverance, and a bias to action.
We are diverse, humble, and collaborative. We put the team first and win together.
Life is short and joy is underrated. We take time to have fun and celebrate success.
Perks & Benefits
In addition to our healthcare benefits, we also offer amazing perks! Need work from home basics? We offer a discount through Dell! We also offer a number of resources to help you keep your mind and body healthy. Check out obe Fitness or Gympass for a great workout, or LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program to find mental health resources, along with other resources for everyday occurrences.
#LI-SD1 #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
Tebra is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
California residents who apply or are recruited for a job with us: please carefully review our California-specific Privacy Notice under the California Consumer Protection Act here: https://www.tebra.com/privacy-policy/california-supplemental-notice/