About the Role
An eager Software Engineer III to work on a cross-functional team to solve real-world problems for healthcare providers around the country. Using your technical expertise, you will design, build, test, and improve the features that will enable our customers to effectively run their business and provide patient care. If you like solving tough problems, being part of a fun team, and are tenacious, we would like to hear from you.
Your Area of Focus
- Translate customer requirements into working software for our customers
- Design and implement best in class front end user experience
- Identify opportunities to improve software reuse and scalability
- Own a product end-to-end from defining the problem we should solve to meet our OKRs to designing, building, shipping, and operating the solution.
- Relentlessly deliver value to our customers while balancing speed, priority, and scope.
- Focus on what’s right, not who. Solicit feedback, learn, teach, and give candid feedback to grow and improve together. Continuously.
- Take pride in your craft. Invest in tech wealth to accelerate our shipping rhythm. Ship products worthy of recognition.
Your Professional Qualifications
- 2-4 years building production-grade web applications using React, Vue, Angular, or Material UI
- Mastery in utilizing REST/GraphQL APIs efficiently, influencing the shape of APIs where necessary
- Deep understanding of the tradeoffs between static generation, server-side rendering, and client-side rendering.
- Solid engineering fundamentals including a strong grasp of data structures, caching strategies, and asynchronous programming (promises, futures, callbacks).
- Led projects from conception to production including post-launch support
- Thrive in balancing near-term results and long-term vision alignment when deciding on engineering tradeoffs
Kareo and PatientPop have joined forces to become Tebra, the digital backbone for practice well-being. While our teams are still supporting both products, our new hires and current employees are now united as Team Tebra.
Tebra aims to unlock better healthcare by helping independent practices bring modernized care to patients everywhere. Well over 100,000 providers trust Tebra to elevate their patient experience, and help them grow their practice. At Tebra, we’re building the future of well-being together. That shared vision for tomorrow begins with compassion and humanity today.
Start with the Customer
We get to know our customers - and their patients - and look at the world through their lens.
Keep It Simple
Healthcare is too complex. We aim to simplify it for everyone.
We reject the status quo and solve problems with creativity, perseverance, and a bias to action.
We are diverse, humble, and collaborative. We put the team first and win together.
Life is short and joy is underrated. We take time to have fun and celebrate success.
Perks & Benefits
To assist with all of life’s needs, Tebra also offers a wellness and childcare subsidy and a University/Education discount! We also offer a number of resources to help you keep your mind and body healthy. Check out obe Fitness for a great workout, or LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program to find mental health resources, along with other resources for everyday occurrences.
Tebra is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
California residents who apply or are recruited for a job with us: please carefully review our California-specific Privacy Notice under the California Consumer Protection Act here: https://www.tebra.com/privacy-policy/california-supplemental-notice/